Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think so.  No clue what he means if it is though.  

It makes more sense if he was responding to me and this post 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Playing chicken to get you to play mind games with him 

*For those of you unfamiliar with my Day Writeups, nothing I write is meant to be interpreted as a hint or commentary on the game in any way. It is merely (an attempt at) a humorous recap of the current day phase.*

“Alright! Let’s get this game started! I know we don’t often much info day 1 but we’ve got a long phase ahead of us.”

“Ok well here goes! I’m a lie detector. And the Black Panther. And a roleblocker. And…”

“What the ****?”

“Also, let’s starting talking about PM stuff. Flirting with modkills day 1 is exhilarating.”

“Hey Malf, look out for that banana peel!”

“OMG everyone Malf slipped! He totally slipped, we got him!”

“Alright, we’ve screwed around for a few days now let’s figure this out.”

“I’m a protector.”

“I’m also a protector.”

“Alright, anyone else?”

“Screw it, let’s just lynch 11sanchez11.”

“Yeah, I’m in. Selfvote.”

The crowed gathered around 11sanchez11. They weren’t used to waiting this long to satiate their bloodlust and they needed to get their fix. They saw him standing in the corner laying low, barely speaking up. They trapped him there and started to take turns hitting him over and over.

“Ow! Stop! You all wouldn’t be here without me!”

The crowd didn’t care, they needed this sweet release and beat him mercilessly until he was finally still. Silent in life, silent in death.

11sanchez11 is dead. He was Nick Fury, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Night 1! You have until Monday at 10 PM EST to get your Night Actions in!

Archived