Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So towards that, what specifically about Touch and Mission stand out to you as opposed to the rest of them?

I don’t think Forge is scum. Nacho and LBC I want to see more from. TK3 was honestly one I forgot about that was playing in this game. 

Much how nacho understood Matt push of malf because he read it, there’s no way MWil could not understand how last games chatty relates to what happened this game. 

I couldn’t have spelled it out any more clearly 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont see it

I don’t know how.

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@SwAg looks like 10 or did I miss 1? You said 11.

37 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Is that seriously your contribution?  I said 11 instead of 10?

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because if I missed 1 and it was 11 then one more would get us the hammer. That’s significant. I’m not scum baiting, I’m clarifying, so yes that’s my contribution.

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, one away is significant, but two away is insignificant?

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Apparently from my overwatch experience a hammer is usually scummy. I prefer the action. Over 30 hours seems like an eternity from now LOL

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

One away is simply more significant than 2 since it would only take 1 more person to ice it. 

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s wild to me that some people think using info I know about two players is somehow unethical or unfair. 

Thats how you ******* play 

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Dude...right now you should just hope and pray he flips scum if he’s the lynch or you have some explaining to do.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

?

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What explaining would Dome have to do?

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Keep in mind, I want to lynch Dome, but that was egregious.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Egregious? Almost as egregious as missing the vote count on the previous page? Or are we applying secret unwritten rules of Mafia here that I’m unaware of?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

These things are not alike.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome why tunnel on bringing up a past chat? That hardly is relevant to this game IMO.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I like that you went directly to a poor relative comparison that made no sense to address me in a (poor) attempt to lower my credibility, rather than the actual question.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MWil, why are you voting for Matts if not for what Dome said?

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MWil, why do you scrutinize Dome’s case, vote alongside him, and then push all the responsibility onto him as though you’re not also culpable?  You seem to have a divergent view of the case than Dome.  Why would Dome have to explain anything more than he’s already explained?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I caught a bad guy.

MWil

MWil, why are you voting for Matts if not for what Dome said?

I listed 8 reason this morning. Go back and READ them.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MWil, why do you scrutinize Dome’s case, vote alongside him, and then push all the responsibility onto him as though you’re not also culpable?

I’m trying to talk to him and go a route here, but please continue to selectively interject yourself while ignoring the broader context.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You seem to have a divergent view of the case than Dome.  Why would Dome have to explain anything more than he’s already explained?

LOL means laugh out loud here in shorthand American. 

I caught a bad guy.

MWil

LOL 

Too bad you didn’t have the guts to stick with your vote on me when you thought the same a day or two ago. Please keep tunneling on me. You accuse me of being scum in every game we play together and it pisses you off that you can’t read me.

Just now, SwAg said:

Now MWil is going to take a while to respond despite his recent rapid responses.

Nope just finished typing one up to you. I don’t evade and disengage and make convenient excuses to disappear. Never h e and never will. I’m also not intimidated of you like everyone else seems to be. I enjoy watching you get angry to be honest.

I’m not actually asking why you’re voting for matts.  That is a rhetorical device.  You think there is an independent basis for matts’ lynch beyond what Dome has said, yet you implied Dome is the one who has to answer for the outcome of they lynch.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Nope just finished typing one up to you. I don’t evade and disengage and make convenient excuses to disappear. Never h e and never will. I’m also not intimidated of you like everyone else seems to be. I enjoy watching you get angry to be honest.

Yeah, you’re edgy and different.  You all are.  Everyone’s so brave.

Archived