Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, mission27 said:
1 minute ago, Forge said:

Let's just hammer someone. Sounds like fun. 

I can help tbh

How can we say no to this? Mission is willing to lend us his power. I say everyone not on ksj just throw their vote over there now. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I was talking about Mission as part of my theory.

I’m just waiting for Utley to answer Malf before I commit anywhere.  I still want to lynch a few people myself.

What’s your theoey

that I’m a stud who gets laid often

cause I mean ... guilty as charged 

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

In less than 30 minutes I went from scum to not even a a possibly.

So now that ET and Malf aren't voting for me, I'm suddenly not scum? You're trying way too hard to fit in with the crowd.

I was one of the votes on you on D1 too, but from what I've seen so far from you today - I'm less inclined to buy Malf's theory from earlier, so I'm not letting that be what sways me - you've been pro-town enough for me to give you a pass for now.  I've cooled on you.  Counselor has been readily following Malf like a puppy since jump - and I believe Malf is fully aware of that, too.

Just now, The LBC said:

I was one of the votes on you on D1 too, but from what I've seen so far from you today - I'm less inclined to buy Malf's theory from earlier, so I'm not letting that be what sways me - you've been pro-town enough for me to give you a pass for now.  I've cooled on you.  Counselor has been readily following Malf like a puppy since jump - and I believe Malf is fully aware of that, too.

are you reading my posts?

my theory is that sanchez was trying to sacrifice himself to save counselor

Archived