Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

I didn’t want to point it out, but since it’s already been lolclaimed.

doesnt iron man have an automized version of his suit?

Yes, a number of them. Theoretically, it could be casting a vote for Tony and Jarvis. Not out of the realm of possibility, but Hulk still likely fits better 

I don’t think we need to get stuck on what ET is. Just narrows down for mafia who each of us aren’t.

also, lots of these characters could have a power that’s loosely translated to a double vote 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

None that I can think of. Bucky / winter soldier would be a stretch, and that's still more likely to be avenger aligned

Call me a moron because I know zero lore and I’m basing this off of Wikipedia and a Spider-Man movie I saw when I was a child.

Doctor Octopus?

Just now, SwAg said:

Call me a moron because I know zero lore and I’m basing this off of Wikipedia and a Spider-Man movie I saw when I was a child.

Doctor Octopus?

Not part of this mcu yet. He's a spider Man villain, but hasn't been put into this set of flicks. The first movie had vulture, who was a member of sinister six, I believe. But ...hmmm

Just now, Forge said:

Not part of this mcu yet. He's a spider Man villain, but hasn't been put into this set of flicks. The first movie had vulture, who was a member of sinister six, I believe. But ...hmmm

The Wiki said Doctor Octopus founded the Sinister Six...

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Any chance ET could be venom? Not officially part of the mcu movies, but had his own, and was part of the sinister six, I believe

That’s an interesting one also. But I still believe it’s Hulk. The double Bruce thing. 

Just now, SwAg said:

The Wiki said Doctor Octopus founded the Sinister Six...

It's more about the game set up. I'm assuming the game is drawing from the mcu movies, not the comics. That could be a false assumption though

Archived