Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Big words, he’s trying awfully hard. 

If you had a read as good as mine is, you’d be pushing it to fruition as well. I’ve seen it.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you had a read as good as mine is, you’d be pushing it to fruition as well. I’ve seen it.

I know I’ve seen some of it but admittedly I have not read most of Saturday, Sunday and a good chunk of yesterday yet. 

Break it down for me. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I know I’ve seen some of it but admittedly I have not read most of Saturday, Sunday and a good chunk of yesterday yet. 

Break it down for me. 

Danger told me he might not play with matts again. Confirmed by whicker and malf as they were in the chat room too. Several people took offense to using and outing something like that as a read, but I stand behind it completely. 

Matts said danger had personal stuff going on before danger was replaced, danger communicated with him outside of the thread.

I don’t think they would be going about their day to day lives and what’s good considering dangers recent feelings towards matts, and even if they were danger explaining the circumstances of his exit to matts, that would definitely give matts some insight and a read on utley’s role and utley/danger would’ve been modkilled. 

Shortly after I brought this evidence forward, Danger popped in with a PSA telling people we’re reading too far into his exit. 

Matts has been within a vote or two of the hammer about 4 times, and every time the votes scatter last second. IMO he pretty clearly has support among the voters.

8 hours ago, Forge said:

It's more about the game set up. I'm assuming the game is drawing from the mcu movies, not the comics. That could be a false assumption though

The literal first sentence of this thread: This game will be based on both the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the comics, and a little bit of my imagination.

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

think of usual day 1 hinjinks

then multiply that by 4.

although, i personally learned a lot because people were so active.

i have like 7-8 solid town reads.

maybe 3-4 scum reads

and the rest in the gray area

Funny that you gave me so much grief about it. Are you now saying that there was some merit even if you dont endorse what I did?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

It's those two bickering like Japanese school girls, not actual discussion on the merits of lynching them.

I'm actually putting both on ignore, then going through the thread. They've brought nothing of substance to the table other than their current cat fight and they make my eyes bleed.

Yesterday you said how entertaining we were making it. Now its the worst thing ever?

Also, I didnt post during the day the last two days.

44 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Dome needs a timeout he lets this game get to him

41 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Take a break from the thread for a few bubba

Is this your new schtick? Telling people how to act? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Funny that you gave me so much grief about it. Are you now saying that there was some merit even if you dont endorse what I did?

my learning didnt come from you, lol

sadly, it mostly came from a half dozen soft claims that i picked up on.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
1 hour ago, ET80 said:

It's those two bickering like Japanese school girls, not actual discussion on the merits of lynching them.

I'm actually putting both on ignore, then going through the thread. They've brought nothing of substance to the table other than their current cat fight and they make my eyes bleed.

Yesterday you said how entertaining we were making it. Now its the worst thing ever?

Also, I didnt post during the day the last two days.

the scumchat told ET80 that it was the malf and matts show.

when in reality, half the time i told people not to lynch you, and half the time i went after you.

(you are one of those in the grey area for me)

Archived