Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

although sabertooth doesnt make sense.

this is the original 6

Original Six
After suffering three separate defeats from Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus, realizing that he would never beat his foe alone, decided to contact all of his enemies into order to assemble a team to finally overcome him. Only five villains, namely Electro, Sandman, Vulture, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter responded to Doctor Octopus' request, and together they formed the Sinister Six (a name Mysterio came up with, according to Spider-Man). However, realizing 

Doc doom wasn’t part of the original 6 either tho 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i redirect rags to bcb

i redirected someone else to orca

make sense?

Oh, so you are saying that it wasn't a criss cross? Just a random redirection of two people? I was assuming that you meant that you basically switched those two people's targets. 

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, so you are saying that it wasn't a criss cross? Just a random redirection of two people? I was assuming that you meant that you basically switched those two people's targets. 

i got to change player X target to Player Y

got to do it twice because counselor gave me an extra move

Just now, Malfatron said:

i got to change player X target to Player Y

got to do it twice because counselor gave me an extra move

That adds a new wrinkle to the other person then...I assumed that you just crossed them up, and I was willing to overlook the targeted BCB since people had a bit of a scum read on him. But if it was just a random redirection, then we don't know who the original target was by that person, and that is concerning. May also help the voting rags, to be honest (IE, that I think that Rags should be the lynch) 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Doc doom wasn’t part of the original 6 either tho 

Marvel NOW!'s Sinister Six[edit]

As part of the Marvel NOW! event, the Superior Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus' mind in Peter Parker's body) encounters a new Sinister Six consisting of Boomerang, Overdrive, Shocker, Speed Demon, Living Brain and the female Beetle that previously fought Captain America and Black Widow. The group of villains attacks Horizon Labs, but Superior Spider-Man defeats them, using a power dampening field to disable their equipment. He is preparing to kill Boomerang when the still living consciousness of Peter Parker stops him. Otto gives the villains to the NYPD and EMTs upon their arrival.[19]

This version of the Sinister Six (minus Living Brain) appears in its own series Superior Foes of Spider-Man.[20] The Sinister Six later assaulted Owl's base. Overdrive and Speed Demon were captured by Owl and interrogated. Beetle tried to blackmail the Owl into releasing them while covertly dialing for back-up. Unimpressed, the Owl got ready to execute her when reinforcements arrived in the form of Tombstone (who was revealed to be Beetle's father).[21] At one point to steal valuables from Chameleon including a portrait of Doctor Doom, the Sinister Six allied with Owl where they expand the group into a "Sinister Sixteen". Besides Boomerang, Beetle, Overdrive, Owl, and Speed Demon, the group consists of Armadillo, Bi-Beast, Clown, Cyclone, Human Fly, Kangaroo, Man Mountain Marko, Mirage, Scorcher, Shriek, Spot and Squid.[22] The team eventually broke up after Boomerang had thoroughly screwed everyone over, including himself.[23]

Found this on the Sin6 wiki

Archived