Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This isnt accurate. It cant be. I refuse to believe it.

Thanos is considered a titan. Bigger, better, stronger than a "God" like Thor. 

Thanos literally fights cosmic beings on the regular. Creatures that would crush Thor. 

Hell, Hulk regularly lays the beat down on Thor. He cant do jack crap to Thanos. 

Mate have you read Norse? Loki fathered a god damn giant snake (Think the one in the GOW game) **** gets wild. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This should bring a lot of attention to ET now.  If you are the Hulk then ET very well could be scum trying to hide as town with that double vote 

I'm struggling to figure whom ET would be on the good guy side that would explain the double vote. Rocket and he gets to vote for baby Groot? . I can think of some bad guys, but very few good ones. 

Someone through out Dr strange, but he's been soft claimed, I thought

SwAg the past two days:  ET is trying to use his facially uninteresting power to lolclear himself while overcommitting to a soft claim.

Everyone:  crickets

Dingo:  I’m Hulk

People:  Oh wow, ET might be trying to lolclear himself with his double vote!

SwAg: ...

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This should bring a lot of attention to ET now.  If you are the Hulk then ET very well could be scum trying to hide as town with that double vote 

Have you been reading?

ET80 has been telling us all he wants to claim (as in, probably not hulk) all damn day.

Likely black widow/double agent/double vote... but thats just a random guess.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Mate have you read Norse? Loki fathered a god damn giant snake (Think the one in the GOW game) **** gets wild. 

And fenrir. Dude had some awesome children lol

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

SwAg the past two days:  ET is trying to use his facially uninteresting power to lolclear himself while overcommitting to a soft claim.

I'm fairness, we did try and discuss this yesterday or the day before and got yelled at lol

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That didnt happen though. ET80 has been told repeatedly not to claim. He wanted to "clear" himself through a hard claim.

Not by me, by the way. I was interested but didnt comment. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He did try and hard claim today. Or at least asked if he should

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Thanos took on a full powered Galactus. 

The guy that swallows planets.

He also fought Silver Surfer. Wildly considered the most OP dude in the Marvel universe that no one talks about. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What do you mean it didn’t happen?!

I mean, only PRick has made that comment. Not "People". @ET80 just pages ago offered again to claim.

When you pointed out that the double vote is scummy, I have kept an eye on ET. But people are still telling him to keep it hidden. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

He also fought Silver Surfer. Wildly considered the most OP dude in the Marvel universe that no one talks about. 

OT: I feel like ice man gets disrespected way more. 

Archived