Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Vulture makes more sense. He was a member of sinister six. Don't think hobgoblin was. Also fits in with domes previous bird claims

Charlie Day, reporting for duty

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone.  There is no need for me to claim, it would only render useless certain safety measures that have been in place from the start and would result in the death an Avenger.  

Lynch me if need be.  

Swag and dome are the next on my scum list and they both have surpassed the rest.  

I said before and I'll say it again.  Swag made the same move as bcb and squire d1 in their rush to jump off of counselor after he soft claimed protector.  Now he is trying to get me lynched bc he has no where else to turn to.  

This is perplexing.

Im willing to lynch Swag though. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What happened to Counselor?

I believe he is avenger aligned but potentially green.  You are and dome are scum.  Squire was appears to have been naughty last night 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

tumblr_nfmj87KUuB1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Dont follow the gif.  Sorry. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Pickle Rick if you have knowledge that certain avengers are secret skrills, you should share

I dont.  I just might know what happened with squire last night.  I can claim but it may be a case of friendly fire and would not help. 

Let me ask you this....who would you have hit last night? 

What if a lynchproof person surviving the lynch doesn’t end the day cause there’s no lynch?

i was scared that’s what rag could do, even though I thought we should’ve lynched me first that day 

Archived