Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

Don’t even care if he is mafia. We don’t need posters like him on this site and I hope he disappears for good.

What has Matts done that has you posting this?  

Matts 

Don’t even care if he is mafia. We don’t need posters like him on this site and I hope he disappears for good.

This is quiet drastic. 

It feels personal. And if you saw what I wrote in WAYTA you know I am not in the mood. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I have zero information at this time, and staying UTR has kept me alive to be potentially useful later if any of you dumdums would listen to me with the votes

Forcing a claim out of me will not provide any help, and if I was investigated as avenger aligned and someone else is likely the godfather, then why push me other than you wanting to gain some modicum of control over me, when I'm telling you blatantly there is no benefit to doing so

SO you are saying you feel Swag is telling the truth on Dome being the potential godfather.  We can't vote him currently, and can't vote Nacho (who was tracked to the player that was killed last night).  

It is either you, Matts or Pickle for the lynch today.

Just now, Malfatron said:
On 5/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, Pickle Rick said:
On 5/31/2019 at 4:26 PM, squire12 said:

We could lynch Nacho and have him take out someone.

And why not just lynch that person? 

ahem

Now now, he was not resisting that concept.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is quiet drastic. 

It feels personal. And if you saw what I wrote in WAYTA you know I am not in the mood. 

I’m not here to appeal to your moods you fairy duster. Quiet drastic... nothing quiet about it hush puppy

I’m not here to appeal to your moods you fairy duster. Quiet drastic... nothing quiet about it hush puppy

Wow. 

Ok. Matts. Will that make you feel better? 

Archived