Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Nah, Skrull is a race. You can shapeshift, but you're still a Skrull.

I see.  I’m not sure how to make sense of TKN then.  But how does that explain Malf as Thor, Skrull instead of one of them?  Artistic liberty?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think so.  TKN was sick.  Can you be infected to become a Skrull?  Is that a thing in Marvel?

Only thing that comes to mind is that Norman Osborn (Green Goblin) was old and sick when he was injected with the serum that turned him into the Green Goblin. 

It could be a part of the role as a whole, but I'll think about this more.

Just now, ET80 said:

Only thing that comes to mind is that Norman Osborn (Green Goblin) was old and sick when he was injected with the serum that turned him into the Green Goblin. 

It could be a part of the role as a whole, but I'll think about this more.

Nacho had like 7 votes on him two days ago during the fake hammer / claim debacle.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I see.  I’m not sure how to make sense of TKN then.  But how does that explain Malf as Thor, Skrull instead of one of them?  Artistic liberty?

I'm beginning to believe it was a cult, or infection. bcb would have racked up a body count/convert list if he lasted.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

We could put 3-4 votes on everyone in a round robin fashion to see if anyone else is infected.

That seems like an incredibly reckless way to kill a random person. 

Unless you mean that the infected person will at some point be converted. Then I’d be willing to try. 

Nacho was sinister 6. Could they be converted?

Just now, Dome said:

That seems like an incredibly reckless way to kill a random person. 

Unless you mean that the infected person will at some point be converted. Then I’d be willing to try. 

Nacho was sinister 6. Could they be converted?

My theory is that the recruitment isn’t the type that is balanced by Town being able to sever the head of the snake, but rather balanced by an incubation period during which time the person is more vulnerable to lynches, and then converts.  It’s a plague recruitment mechanic.

So, it wouldn’t be a random person, it would be a person in the process of recruitment.

Guys, we’re missing something, and it might be significant.  Today could be a simple clap of Rick/Dome with Town in the driver’s seat, or it could be dangerously close to LyLo with the Greens.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Guys, we’re missing something, and it might be significant.  Today could be a simple clap of Rick/Dome with Town in the driver’s seat, or it could be dangerously close to LyLo with the Greens.

I feel like I’m on Oprah rn

Archived