Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:
11 minutes ago, Dome said:

i think it's mission/matts/tk3/dingo...

I'm really about 25% on all of them.

I have tomorrow off though, so I'll do a reread of some interactions I remember. Please don't quick lynch anybody. People are getting really fast and loose with their votes and it makes me anxious. 

I’m down to off them all

Hmm.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

MD4L cleared him and I early - and he was Professor X. It could be a false report, but if you're questioning him, you have to question me as well.

I know that and I have brought this up before.  Malfatron was also "cleared" by MD4L as avenger aligned and he flipped Skrull.  So for all we know, 1 or both of you could be Skrull as well.

TK3 has said that I (civs) don't need to worry about him since he was cleared by MD4L.  It would be nice if he made an appearance and offered up some sort of information.  We dont know if he has a night move, what it is.  There was a post early that TK3 popped in and mentioned that he felt it odd that Orca and PIckle had not tunneled in on him yet.....he also implied that he had not read up, so how would he have known that was the case unless he was lying about being read up or was getting info from someone that he did/did not have some heat on him.    

I remember the Orca hit, but I did forget your original target was TKN. You had the Mwil hit too, so that validates you in my book. 

I would like to think it gives me somewhat of a civ lean, but I can see the pause that players might have with it.  I know I have issues with just about everyone that remains in the game.

Kind of based on everything, these are the two best suspects, IMO. I can't shake that invest from Touch in relation to Mission, which is causing me to question the decision for tomorrow... I guess that leaves Dingo?

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I know that and I have brought this up before.  Malfatron was also "cleared" by MD4L as avenger aligned and he flipped Skrull.  So for all we know, 1 or both of you could be Skrull as well.

TK3 has said that I (civs) don't need to worry about him since he was cleared by MD4L.  It would be nice if he made an appearance and offered up some sort of information. 

Yeah, this too. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I had an earlier thought on this - bcb flipped Queen Veranke, who was THE leader of the Skrulls - buck stopped with her.

My thoughts are he converted Malf and was killed immediately afterwards with the redirect. 

So, unless Malf could convert, it died there - and having a cult with members would be an exponential problem, we'd have to more people flipping green than we have so far. 

I haven't taken it off the table, but I think bcb's death only led to Malf's conversion.

Anyone have thoughts on why Swag put Tk3, Pickle, Matts up for the lynch a few days ago?  

Pickle and Matts both came back avengers and Tk3 has been investigated as Avengers.  BIt unsettling on those as being the group.  Maybe its Swag and Dome as the last 2?

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I had an earlier thought on this - bcb flipped Queen Veranke, who was THE leader of the Skrulls - buck stopped with her.

My thoughts are he converted Malf and was killed immediately afterwards with the redirect. 

So, unless Malf could convert, it died there - and having a cult with members would be an exponential problem, we'd have to more people flipping green than we have so far. 

I haven't taken it off the table, but I think bcb's death only led to Malf's conversion.

That is assuming we had only 1 Skrull to start?  Could have been 2 to start, with only 1 that could convert.   Possible that a shape shifter would be investigated as being avenger aligned (false report) vs what their true alignment would be.  

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If the cult mechanic is important to the game, the host could very well have given bcb multiple conversions a night if they were x-shot or another way to make sure they're a viable option even if worst case scenario happened. For example bcb started with a single cultist who could take over conversions if he died, maybe a limited version of what bcb could do. Or BCB gets to build his army of X (2, 3, 4) all at once. 

These both seem more unlikely, but I'm also paranoid cult is like a mislynch or two away from winning. 

Anyone remember the players that MD4L was able to investigate before he was hit?  I think it was these, just not sure on the nights for each

N2 was Malfatron

Tk3 and ET were on the same night.  

Not sure on the other one.

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

I wanted to reply to this earlier but wasn't priority.

I follow and like malf and swag because I like them. 

fwiw - i've done brief stints as hype guys for a number of posters both in mafia and out in "the wild". Right now swag and malf are killing it in the internet friends department, so they are who I like interacting with the most.

If you were nicer you could get a hype guy of your own, but you yell at me too much.

And don't act like you don't want me as a hype guy,  cause as you've pointed out a bunch of times, I'm damn good at it.

Im jelly. 

I like your shirt. 

Nice pants. Are those golden? @ET80 used to wear golden pants.

On 6/1/2019 at 2:47 PM, MD4L said:
On 6/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, Malfatron said:

@MD4Lwhat was the flavor of your results?

Avengers-Aligned/Not Avengers-Aligned?

or did you get the exact faction?

do you think you can detect skrulls?

No incentive to answer these questions.

Dam.....Malf was trying to find out how much MD4L could get on his invests.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:25 PM, Malfatron said:
On 5/31/2019 at 3:25 PM, MD4L said:

As well as town has played we’re one slip up from no longer being in control. 

how sure are you?

Another hint that Malfatron knew there was more skrull in the mix??

On 5/31/2019 at 2:55 PM, Forge said:

So who were ET and whomever else you looked at the same alignment? Sorry if I missed that. 

On 5/31/2019 at 2:56 PM, MD4L said:

Tk3, and yes.

I’m an investigator btw, not an alignment cop.

On 5/31/2019 at 2:56 PM, Malfatron said:

hes a regular straight investigator.

he doesnt compare

1. malf

2. whicker

3. et80

4. tk3

This appears to be the list of players that were investigated by MD4L

N2:  Malfatron

N3:  Whicker

N4:  ET 80 and TK3

Not sure if the nights are correct.