Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im willing to go @mission27. If nothing else, just to prove Swag wrong. But I think I have been pretty clear we need to lynch Swag. 

If that's how you want to go, I'll join. This being said, you're right in saying Swag is non-town, so I can go there too.

Just now, Dome said:

ET80 likely knows mission is civ. Will wait for others to catch up.

he twice said he didn’t like it because I was good with it (I hadn’t even voted yet)

then he brings it to within one anyways, hoping I’d hammer mission

Youve been saying it for like 2 days. What does it matter if you hadnt voted it yet?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

ET80 likely knows mission is civ. Will wait for others to catch up.

he twice said he didn’t like it because I was good with it (I hadn’t even voted yet)

then he brings it to within one anyways, hoping I’d hammer mission

I openly discussed this LAST night, when votes meant nothing.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Youve been saying it for like 2 days. What does it matter if you hadnt voted it yet?

Don’t act like you don’t understand how risky it is putting a double vote that brings a hammer within one this late in the game when half the players haven’t even checked in for this day phase.

If you really needed me to spell this out for you... 

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

@squire12 unvote 

Unvote

What are people thinking the ratio is with 9 players remaining.  

Sinister:  1 for sure, maybe 2

Skrull:  unknown, could be 1, may be more

INDY:  Swag and maybe Dingo

Avengers:  whatever is remaining

Just now, Dome said:

Don’t act like you don’t understand how risky it is putting a double vote that brings a hammer within one this late in the game when half the players haven’t even checked in for this day phase.

If you really needed me to spell this out for you... 

Yeah I dont see the harm at all. Not with such long nights. 

Its not like there is going to be any new information presented. We already agreed to lynching Missions today. 

Yeah I dont see the harm at all. Not with such long nights. 

Then you’re bad at this game.

Its not like there is going to be any new information presented.

Thread play, giving people time to talk and work things out, reread. Quit relying on night moves that you haven’t done jack **** with. Step up your game if you truly think what you’re arguing is correct.

We already agreed to lynching Missions today. 

You don’t think we should let mission claim first? Or at least talk? Nothing?

Feels like you thought you had a mission lynch in the bag cause we all “agreed” and it slipped through your fingers.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Then you’re bad at this game.

Thread play, giving people time to talk and work things out, reread. Quit relying on night moves that you haven’t done jack **** with. Step up your game if you truly think what you’re arguing is correct.

You don’t think we should let mission claim first? Or at least talk? Nothing?

Feels like you thought you had a mission lynch in the bag cause we all “agreed” and it slipped through your fingers.

Oh, so now your stance is that I am purposely killing Missions and I am no longer his teammate? 

And I see once again you are just parroting someone else. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That’s WHY it matters 

he’s saying “bad man dome wants mission, that makes me nervous” 

then he votes mission before even I do. He was hoping I hammered mission. 

IMO he knows mission is civ and was hoping to bait me into War Hammering a mislynch that he just said was a suspect lynch cause of my endorsement. 

I don’t know why I have to spell it out for a player as great as you claim to be.

Even if you don’t agree with me, you shouldn’t have to be spoon fed what else that interaction could've been if you read it closely.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Unvote

What are people thinking the ratio is with 9 players remaining.  

Sinister:  1 for sure, maybe 2

Skrull:  unknown, could be 1, may be more

INDY:  Swag and maybe Dingo

Avengers:  whatever is remaining

Sinister: Two, I'm very confident in saying that. It's why some people can't be lynched yet.

Skrull: If Malf could get others, we could be in a place where the remaining five are Skrull. If this is only limited to Civ/Avengers and any attempt on scum would just kill them, we'd have an answer to why tkn was folded up so quickly.

Other: Two. Both town aligned, perhaps? But would that line up; three Others, two town aligned and one non-town aligned?

Is there benefit for going non-town? Either Dingo or Swag? Dingo is basically MIA at this point...

Oh, so now your stance is that I am purposely killing Missions and I am no longer his teammate? 

And I see once again you are just parroting someone else. 

What?

My stance changes as the game unfolds. I think you could be bussing him, I think you could be avengers aligned black panther. I don’t know 

Don’t everyone’s reads change throughout the game? That’s how it works, it’s how you figure things out. You don’t rush into a lynch, especially when you see strange occurrences leading up to it.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s WHY it matters 

he’s saying “bad man dome wants mission, that makes me nervous” 

then he votes mission before even I do. He was hoping I hammered mission. 

IMO he knows mission is civ and was hoping to bait me into War Hammering a mislynch that he just said was a suspect lynch cause of my endorsement. 

I don’t know why I have to spell it out for a player as great as you claim to be.

Even if you don’t agree with me, you shouldn’t have to be spoon fed what else that interaction could've been if you read it closely.

I understood all of that. I just think its a stupid point. So I am ignoring it. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

What?

My stance changes as the game unfolds. I think you could be bussing him, I think you could be avengers aligned black panther. I don’t know 

Don’t everyone’s reads change throughout the game? That’s how it works, it’s how you figure things out. You don’t rush into a lynch, especially when you see strange occurrences leading up to it.

My read on you has been consistent. You're Magneto. Full stop.

Archived