Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo, what was the point of lying about being Hulk? lol

Also, you said you were Avengers Green, and joked because you were The Hulk.

I’m not sure this story contemporaneously jives with what you’ve been saying.  What was the point of all of it?  To die to Thanos as Birdman?

ET might have caught a bad guy.

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, you said you were Avengers Green, and joked because you were The Hulk.

I’m not sure this story contemporaneously jives with what you’ve been saying.  What was the point of all of it?  To die to Thanos as Birdman?

ET might have caught a bad guy.

I agree, I still think I'm potentially skrull aligned so let's lynch me and that should narrow the field for you guys. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I agree, I still think I'm potentially skrull aligned so let's lynch me and that should narrow the field for you guys. 

So, you’re Birdman, Green Avengers, and no alternative win condition, or you’re The Hulk?  You’re truly making this confusing right now.

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You'll have to forgive me - I play Mafia, but I don't play nearly as much as I used to (and if we're being honest, I was never that good to begin with...)

@SwAg, @Matts4313, @Tk3, @squire12, @Counselor - does this jive with you? 

The Vulture claim could be Dingo toying with my enotions, but does this all line up?

I think its as valid a thought process as any

"Alright guys, we've got some quality options on the board today. Who we gonna ly..."

"Guys, I'm the Vulture. But I'm not. But I am. I was lying. But also telling the truth. But lying? Who knows. Just lynch me."

The crowd shrugs their shoulders and move in towards DingoLadd, ready to take him out. They start to beat on him but as they do it he starts to get angry. Really angry.

DingoLadd suddenly roars and starts to become two...no three times his normal size. His skin starts to turn green. He roars again, his transformation complete. He's still weak from the beating but as he is getting ready to go down he grabs ET80 and flips him around, smashing him into the ground over and over again.

"******* racist..." DingoLadd mutters as he takes his final breath.

DingoLadd is dead. He was The Hulk, Avengers-Aligned.

ET80 is dead. He was Captain America, Avengers-Aligned.

It is now Night 10! You have until Wednesday at 8:30 AM EST to get your moves in.

Archived