Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Who was the kill target... Malfatron.

Did Malfatron die?

Yes....Malf was the kill target.  No he did not die.   

Did someone die?  YEs

Roleblock hit, does someone die?  NO

Protection prevented hit, does someone die?   NO

Those are 3 separate scenarios and only 1 ends with a kill....the one that happened to correspond with a night write up.  The other 2 have not night kill to write up.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are letting a non town cloud your judgement. Missions is going to get himself killed with inactivity. We are getting dangerously low on civs. 

You had agreed to my deal previously why the change?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I have read it.   You have yet to then resolve where Tk3 fits into the return of matts and when he would have been recruited.  IF Mission has been able to recruit, and Matts returned on like N7 and we are on Day 11, there are 3 nights of recruit available....given we have only 7 players left, it would be game over by now for Skrull (mission +Matts, + 2 or 3 more recruits)  

I am just not seeing it....sorry.

I don’t know why you need to fit tk3 in.  He revived matts, mission recruited him the next night.  There is no reason to think tk3 is Skrull because he turned back time, and only Dr. Strange has had that ability so far.  And, Black Panther is on the list of Skrull Avengers... along with Captain America, Thor, Ant Man, and Hawkeye.  All in this game, and with some other notable absences... there is clearly a Skrull recruitment mechanic.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I have read it.   You have yet to then resolve where Tk3 fits into the return of matts and when he would have been recruited.  IF Mission has been able to recruit, and Matts returned on like N7 and we are on Day 11, there are 3 nights of recruit available....given we have only 7 players left, it would be game over by now for Skrull (mission +Matts, + 2 or 3 more recruits)  

I am just not seeing it....sorry.

Exactly. The converter was BCB. He converted Malf then died. In the off chance he converted anyone else, they are not the threat that mafia is.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Is Loki in the Sinister Six?  Who has the Space Stone in these movies?

This isnt a set sin6. Doom wasnt in their group but he is this game. 

Just now, SwAg said:

here is no reason to think tk3 is Skrull because he turned back time, and only Dr. Strange has had that ability so far.

Yeah. He's way down my list. Dr Strange could be converted, but if that's the theory the game would be over now.

Any mechanic where they could gain conversions for something happening behind the scenes? That could also explain the lack of night kills. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

isn't that most common for a protector though, especially in a heavily flavored game? that if you blocked something, you'd get some kind of info to go with it?

at the very least you'd get a confirmation you'd block a hit, i'm feel pretty strongly about that.

Sure, in some games that probably happens.  I am not sure it is universal in all games.   

I am pretty sure that Pickle never blocked a hit for the first 4-5 nights that there were kills.  He might have blocked a kill on Forge (when forge ended up being modkilled), but Pickle never posted anything much after that while he was on vacation.  So we can't really say for sure.

Yes....Malf was the kill target.  No he did not die.   

Did someone die?  YEs

Roleblock hit, does someone die?  NO

Protection prevented hit, does someone die?   NO

Those are 3 separate scenarios and only 1 ends with a kill....the one that happened to correspond with a night write up.  The other 2 have not night kill to write up.

I don’t know why you’re making such an artificial distinction right now.

night ended without mission on.  Mission missed a PM same rack isn’t waiting for him anymore per the rules.  You’re all missing an opportunity to cut off the recruiter.

I’ll fall on the sword if it’s not mission.  At that point, I wouldn’t even know what to do.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You had agreed to my deal previously why the change?

Because its a really bad idea to let non-town dictate moves. The fact that Swag is so obsessed with it shows me he wants to reduce numbers down to lylo

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Exactly. The converter was BCB. He converted Malf then died. In the off chance he converted anyone else, they are not the threat that mafia is.

This isnt a set sin6. Doom wasnt in their group but he is this game. 

Sure, in some games that probably happens.  I am not sure it is universal in all games.   

I am pretty sure that Pickle never blocked a hit for the first 4-5 nights that there were kills.  He might have blocked a kill on Forge (when forge ended up being modkilled), but Pickle never posted anything much after that while he was on vacation.  So we can't really say for sure.

forge got modkilled, then pickle said he wasn't sure why his hit didn't work. I think when he made that post he might not have realized why forge had died.

I don't think it's anything we can go on. 

Archived