Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why arent you hunting mafia?

Just now, Counselor said:

Swag deserves to win this game

Wow. What a stance. And why is that? Because he has been able to fool you the entire game?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because its a really bad idea to let non-town dictate moves. The fact that Swag is so obsessed with it shows me he wants to reduce numbers down to lylo

No, I don’t.  I’ve laid out the case, and you haven’t addressed any of it.  You reduced it down to “wow can’t beliebe we’re listening to non Town” and then shifted away from the mission commitment at the first opportunity, then gaslight on me about killing Civs.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wow. What a stance. And why is that? Because he has been able to fool you the entire game?

He's the only one really listening to everything and trying to help solve this conundrum.

I totally think he's being genuine about being able to win with town. If he fooled me, so be it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you kidding me?  I went through over 100 pages yesterday and laid out my case for mission.  You’re sitting here just declaring me the solution to all the game’s problems.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know why you’re making such an artificial distinction right now.

night ended without mission on.  Mission missed a PM same rack isn’t waiting for him anymore per the rules.  You’re all missing an opportunity to cut off the recruiter.

I’ll fall on the sword if it’s not mission.  At that point, I wouldn’t even know what to do.

How is it an artificial distinction?

Did I miss something where Racks has stated that Mission has missed submitting a move on a certain night?  Was that announced in thread?

I thought you were falling on the sword after Pickle was lynched?

Just now, SwAg said:

No, I don’t.  I’ve laid out the case, and you haven’t addressed any of it.  You reduced it down to “wow can’t beliebe we’re listening to non Town” and then shifted away from the mission commitment at the first opportunity, then gaslight on me about killing Civs.

What is there to address? Your argument is silly and based on nothing. You have spent the last several days attempting to discredit cleared civs. You are doing the extremely predictable scum-tactic of hunting others. 

I dont need to debate you because you arent town. 

And there is no evidence that there has been continued conversions. If there was, ET80 would have been with his double vote. Or me with all my moves. 

This is all a ruse to distract us from the fact that we cant kill Dome until we kill you first. 

Just now, squire12 said:

How is it an artificial distinction?

Did I miss something where Racks has stated that Mission has missed submitting a move on a certain night?  Was that announced in thread?

I thought you were falling on the sword after Pickle was lynched?

The kill didn’t kill its intended target.  It failed.  Saying otherwise is an artificial distinction.  Yes, it killed someone, but not the target.  That is not a success.  Think of it as a half failure or success if you want.  I’m going to get old games from rack’s forum to show this.

The night ended just now and mission hasn’t been online since yesterday.  He clearly missed a PM somewhere  along the line, and the rules at rack won’t wait if you miss an action.

No one took the deal.  I won’t resist being lynched, and if people want me to die otherwise, I wouldn’t oppose it because I’ve squandered my good faith.

Are you kidding me?  I went through over 100 pages yesterday and laid out my case for mission.  You’re sitting here just declaring me the solution to all the game’s problems.

You are skrull hunting. Not mafia.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No because swag is better than you

Ok. Cool. 

Like that is mind blowing.  Of all the things you could say about me, telling me I’m not ******* contributing is rich as hell.

You are purposely changing what I am saying. I didnt say you didnt (attempt) to contribute. I said you arent hunting mafia. 

Archived