Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You haven't even addressed your complete 180 on the subject, with the only information between your death and your revival further substantiated your position you held on the day of your death.

I have. Multiple times. 

My theory changed. I dont believe there is an alive converter or the game would be over. And the powered civ roles would have been converted. Since there is no evidence that conversions are happening, I am choosing to kill non-town instead of chasing ghost. 

Town likes to kill mafia

Mafia likes to others

You are clearly other hunting. You havent made a single post on who you think is the final scum and how we can kill Dome. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

no. magneto doesn't seem to have any abilities that would point to him being able to show up as a racoon. 

mission is probably skrull 

More other hunting. 

You two are so predictable its sad. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

More other hunting. 

You two are so predictable its sad. 

There hasn't been any sort of confirmation of a hit attempt in several days. I'm looking at all options.

Just now, Dome said:

There hasn't been any sort of confirmation of a hit attempt in several days. I'm looking at all options.

No you arent. You and @SwAg are clearly other hunting. You guys have abandoned finding Sin6.... Because yall are sin6. 

How about this - until there is one shred of evidence that there has been a conversion, lets focus on what we know. That we have to kill the threats to earth. Like Loki. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

That we have to kill the threats to earth. Like Loki.

I think he's being genuine and can win with the avengers. If he's fooled me, so be it. 

I will not lose to mission skating by doing nothing, or a late game conversion bull **** if that's what is going on here. I recognise there's a risk going with loki, but he's got my support right now.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I think he's being genuine and can win with the avengers. If he's fooled me, so be it. 

I will not lose to mission skating by doing nothing, or a late game conversion bull **** if that's what is going on here. I recognise there's a risk going with loki, but he's got my support right now.

Show me evidence conversions are happening. 

I will wait. 

So far the case against me is: he claimed non-Town, and ignore everything he says because while it makes sense, he claimed non-Town, and I claim I'm Town, so you have to believe me. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Remember how desperate matts is to not lynch mission when I flip Loki-Aligned.

Remember how Matt was accused of trying to hammer Mission like 3 hours after day started? He was called a moron for not understanding why that would be a bad idea.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Remember how Matt was accused of trying to hammer Mission like 3 hours after day started? He was called a moron for not understanding why that would be a bad idea.

Remember how I didn't say that?

Just now, SwAg said:
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Show me evidence conversions are happening. 

I will wait. 

I already did with mission, Malfatron, and you, but you said you don't have to respond.

No you didnt. You spouted your opinion that is easily debunked. 

How about you dont say the word skrull until there is proof there is another one in the game. And until then, you find the sin6? 

Archived