2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Usually anytime I even utter the name Jordan Love, I get bombarbed by trolls with “bUt HiS iNtErCePtIoNs tHo!” with no intelligent discussion. 

You really owned BP and I.  We’re total trolls of Love. And that’s a great comprehensive review of everything we’ve said.

Your the biggest troll on here.  If anyone gets a good point in against your you don’t come back with a counterpoint you just double down, make an even more outlandish point and call “trolls” on people.

The more people bring up Love’s issues (btw no one has ever bashed Love, only said he has several major issues and isn’t a top 12 pick) the more potential you see in Love.  He’s now a top 3 QB NFL potential? Well why is he QB 3-5 in this Draft alone?  

You said:    “I watched a video where out of 17 INTs he had this year, 9 of those were tips or he had nobody open on the play, not even a step, on 3rd down. Some food for thought. 
Way to distort the tape to fit your agenda.  There was 2 tips and 1 play where the RB literally handed it to the CB.  That’s still 14 others not 9.  
So your literally telling everyone he threw 14 ints to a WR that had not even a step open.  You throw it again and punt! You don’t throw a INT and give up crazy field position.  None of these INTs were the false narrative “he was losing, end of the game, had to heave it up and try to make a play”... in fact he was winning or within 1 score on almost all of them,,, I think all but I didn’t rewatch the tape.  
Way to minimize such a massive issue.

ive come to realize that while you call people names and make corny “jokes” at people from the safety of a keyboard.... you don’t have the ability to disprove opponents points.  You just minimize and deflect.

the funny thing is I nor anyone else where isn’t saying Love is top 40 player.  We’ve just said whoa let’s pump the brakes and discuss some glaring issues in his play.  but that isn’t good for your “hot take” so you deflect.

• Like 3

On 3/3/2020 at 7:55 AM, oakdb36 said:

If the draft goes like this:

1.CIN - Joe Burrow QB
2.WAS - Chase Young DE
3.DET - Jeff Okudah CB
4.NYG - Tristan Wirfs OT
5.MIA - Tua Tagovailoa QB
6.LAC - Justin Herbert QB
7.CAR - Derrick Brown DT
8.ARI - CeeDee Lamb WR
9.JAX - Isaiah Simmons LB
10.CLE - Mekhi Becton OT
11.NYJ - Jerry Jeudy WR

Who do you pick? No trade down.

Henry Ruggs without a doubt. 

5 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Any reason Pittman would be available so late? After the combine, i'm not sure he makes it to the 3rd round.

I was using TDN's predictive mock draft tool. Not sure if they updated it after the combine. 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

At this point I honestly wouldn't even be mad about pursuing Robbie Anderson in free agency, addressing the defense with both of our first round picks, and then targeting a developmental WR later in the draft. 

Robbie is similar to Tyrell. Or to pay him big money.

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

Robbie is similar to Tyrell. Or to pay him big money.

Robby is definitely similar to Tyrell but he's a good player. Bringing him in, we'd still lack star talent/a true #1 WR, but we'd have 3 guys that could realistically put up 750-1,000 yards if they're healthy with Anderson/Williams/Renfrow. 

• Like 1

Good talk my dude.

Usually anytime I even utter the name Jordan Love, I get bombarbed by trolls with “bUt HiS iNtErCePtIoNs tHo!” with no intelligent discussion. 

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house bro, you do your fair share of bombarding, and disagreeing isn't trolling, calling people a "cult" is , plain and simple. and I like the way you not so subtlety spelled it out. this is why I call you wiley e. coyote.... because you`re obviously a super genius right. and don't deny it when you've already made smart*ss comments about my "grammar". Its not  that people don't like your opinion wiley….its the condescending way you talk to and about them that probably pisses them off. BTW, is my grammar correct? how bout I really don't give a sh*t if it is. "Old Guy" over and out.lol

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

You really owned BP and I.  We’re total trolls of Love. And that’s a great comprehensive review of everything we’ve said.

Your the biggest troll on here.  If anyone gets a good point in against your you don’t come back with a counterpoint you just double down, make an even more outlandish point and call “trolls” on people.

The more people bring up Love’s issues (btw no one has ever bashed Love, only said he has several major issues and isn’t a top 12 pick) the more potential you see in Love.  He’s now a top 3 QB NFL potential? Well why is he QB 3-5 in this Draft alone?  

You said:    “I watched a video where out of 17 INTs he had this year, 9 of those were tips or he had nobody open on the play, not even a step, on 3rd down. Some food for thought. 
Way to distort the tape to fit your agenda.  There was 2 tips and 1 play where the RB literally handed it to the CB.  That’s still 14 others not 9.  
So your literally telling everyone he threw 14 ints to a WR that had not even a step open.  You throw it again and punt! You don’t throw a INT and give up crazy field position.  None of these INTs were the false narrative “he was losing, end of the game, had to heave it up and try to make a play”... in fact he was winning or within 1 score on almost all of them,,, I think all but I didn’t rewatch the tape.  
Way to minimize such a massive issue.

ive come to realize that while you call people names and make corny “jokes” at people from the safety of a keyboard.... you don’t have the ability to disprove opponents points.  You just minimize and deflect.

the funny thing is I nor anyone else where isn’t saying Love is top 40 player.  We’ve just said whoa let’s pump the brakes and discuss some glaring issues in his play.  but that isn’t good for your “hot take” so you deflect.

didn't get this far in the thread before I typed my "grammatically" bad reply.lol but I knew this was coming.lol its called reaping what you sow.lol  hence the wiley e. coyote nickname.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

ERqPtx2W4AEbInr?format=jpg&name=large

"Colors represent quartiles of 20 compared to my database of prospects since 2013. Green is top-20, yellow 20-40, orange 40-60, red 60-80."

now back to our regularly scheduled program, so by this chart Herbert and love are very similar and burrow and tua are straight sick.lol however I do believe their 2 respective receiving corps are pretty good? lol...still though, great table. easy to read.

I think a lot of guys are falling for the Loves “tools” and are giving him too much of a pass for the lack of talent around him. At the end of the day, bad decisions are bad decisions, and those are only going to get magnified in the league. Obviously, things can improve with coaching and experience, but that’s just not a gamble I’m willing to take right now. 

• Like 4

FWIW 

Jordan Love (38 games): 1,125 attempts, 29 INT's, 2.58% interception % 

Patrick Mahomes (32 games): 1,349 attempts, 29 INT's, 2.15% interception %

Matt Ryan (43 games): 1,347 attempts, 37 INT's, 2.75% interception %

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house bro, you do your fair share of bombarding, and disagreeing isn't trolling, calling people a "cult" is , plain and simple. and I like the way you not so subtlety spelled it out. this is why I call you wiley e. coyote.... because you`re obviously a super genius right. and don't deny it when you've already made smart*ss comments about my "grammar". Its not  that people don't like your opinion wiley….its the condescending way you talk to and about them that probably pisses them off. BTW, is my grammar correct? how bout I really don't give a sh*t if it is. "Old Guy" over and out.lol

100% correct, love every bit of this post

(standing ovation 👏👏👏)

But you kinda gut punched me when I realized I’m in the “old guy” Division with you... I only have 4 grey hairs btw so I’m not that old lol 

17 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I think a lot of guys are falling for the Loves “tools” and are giving him too much of a pass for the lack of talent around him. At the end of the day, bad decisions are bad decisions, and those are only going to get magnified in the league. Obviously, things can improve with coaching and experience, but that’s just not a gamble I’m willing to take right now. 

100% that’s all we’re saying!  No one said he sucks, just that hey theres issues here... let’s talk about them... poor decision making vs below average competition, inability to look off 1st receiver and read a Mountain West Conference Defense... these are some issues that COULD be over come but its not an “easy fix”.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Robby is definitely similar to Tyrell but he's a good player. Bringing him in, we'd still lack star talent/a true #1 WR, but we'd have 3 guys that could realistically put up 750-1,000 yards if they're healthy with Anderson/Williams/Renfrow. 

But I don't want 2-14mill a year #2's