2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Love could have his arm fall off before the draft and you'd be in here trying to argue he's better one handed than most QBs are with 2.

Anyway... moving on. If you are going to be an abrasive know it all, you will catch posters like myself who will entertain your emotional outbursts for a laugh. 

In summary.... Give me a WR a LB, a CB, a #RB and a trade I didn't see coming so I can go watch a game in Vegas.

You had me dying with the one arm Love comment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Cool. I’m sure that’s highly over exaggerated. I’ve had 6 Unique DMs from active long term posters in this sub also message me in the past 48 hours of how much you have fallen off a cliff and not a good poster anymore/always on angry rants. 

Screen shot it then? 

And angry rants... I am as emotionally involved in this forum to little degree. It's something to kill down time. Me thinks my posts "fell off a cliff" when I started disagreeing with you on your embarrassing Carr takes lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

lol... dude, you have some issues. 

You try to post like you are the resident draft expert. Ignore facts that poster present. Get emotionally attached to your opinions and angry when people bring a counter point. You know as much as anyone else in here about these draft prospects, which is little to nothing.... but try to act like some expert because you read draft twitter. I've been in this forum a long time... there is a new one of you every year. That "has to be right all the time" expert looking for a chance to say I was right about a prospected based off nothing more than an opinion formed by the media and youtube. 

Love could have his arm fall off before the draft and you'd be in here trying to argue he's better one handed than most QBs are with 2.

Anyway... moving on. If you are going to be an abrasive know it all, you will catch posters like myself who will entertain your emotional outbursts for a laugh. 

In summary.... Give me a WR a LB, a CB, a #RB and a trade I didn't see coming so I can go watch a game in Vegas.

I have issues? I’m in every section contributing, engaging in long-debates with no anger on either side. 

You are literally angry. Every post. And constantly go into lynch-mob mode when someone doesn't agree with your opinion. 

Actually I have always said Love is a good QB but has a few issues.  I’ve said numerous times he’s a mid/late first to top of second guy.  I like how you disregard that.

Im only in this whole thing cuz your demanding everyone believe he’s a “top 3 Qb potentially” yours exact words and are a disrespectful jerk to anyone else who politely disagrees.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Screen shot it then? 

And angry rants... I am as emotionally involved in this forum to little degree. It's something to kill down time. Me thinks my posts "fell off a cliff" when I started disagreeing with you on your embarrassing Carr takes lol.

Did I ask you to screenshot yours? Someone sounds a little insecure. For one, I could care less what anyone thinks of me. You, obviously do. 

Doesn’t even have to do with me specifically. Go through your own post history the past year. Non stop angry rants, or trying to take a fake moral high ground and acting above everyone, and yet another hypocritical statement: You fall in love with players more than any poster, and get really sensitive, really really sensitive over criticisms over them. Shenault is an example. And you accuse me of getting attached to players lol. I’m constantly preaching don’t get attached to players. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Screen shot it then? 

How ironic the timing.  Your posts started to suck as soon as your disagreed

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Actually I have always said Love is a good QB but has a few issues.  I’ve said numerous times he’s a mid/late first to top of second guy.  I like how you disregard that.

Im only in this whole thing cuz your demanding everyone believe he’s a “top 3 Qb potentially” yours exact words and are a disrespectful jerk to anyone else who politely disagrees.

I never once demanded anyone to do anything. Stop twisting BS bro. This is the exact s*** I’m talking about. And I never was disrespectful to anyone about this except you/BP who attack me over the lamest stuff, Jordan Love/Derek Carr being the main things. 

I’m going to try one more time to end this:

(I’m sure the majority of people don’t want to sift through our arguments)

I’ll stop antagonizing you if you stop being a jerk to everyone who disagrees with your “hot takes” and you tone it down.  You know your opinions are purposefully controversial and your being amongst other things condescending to Anyone who contests any parts of them.

You still can make any point you want to make but you have to be respectful to people who disagree.

• Like 1

@big_palooka One of the PMs in specific was your attachments to players like Shenault and how you will argue for these certain people to death. You get ridiculously attached to players. And then the things that YOU DO, you accuse ME of doing. 

This is straight narcissist s*** 100%. Does BP stand for Bi Polar?

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This is straight narcissist s*** 100%. Does BP stand for Bi Polar?

this is the childish name calling and insults that have caused the ****e storm were in to come your way.... I’ve offered my hand in peace 3x... accept it or don’t im starting to not care

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m going to try one more time to end this:

(I’m sure the majority of people don’t want to sift through our arguments)

I’ll stop antagonizing you if you stop being a jerk to everyone who disagrees with your “hot takes” and you tone it down.  You know your opinions are purposefully controversial and your being amongst other things condescending to Anyone who contests any parts of them.

You still can make any point you want to make but you have to be respectful to people who disagree.

Where was I being disrespectful in my Love write up in here a few pages ago? There was nothing disrespectful about it. And having a civil convo with Stein. I come on here to barrage of disrespectful quotes from you and BP, just because you disagree. Same thing with Carr, you got really emotional over my criticisms of Carr and escalated that situation. It’s your guy’s emotions that you can’t control. You can’t handle when someone makes an opinion that you highly disagree with, like Derek Carr sucks for example. You went bananas. (And don’t say cause I didn’t provide any good debate, because I’ve written a ton of in-depth non-bashing Carr Write-Ups). 

52 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

9 of Loves 17 INTs were tips, or thrown into tight coverage on 3rd down. 

So we’re gonna excuse bad throws on 3rd down, I’d rather punt and live to fight another day. ESPECIALLY, with a defense like ours...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Where was I being disrespectful in my Love write up in here a few pages ago? There was nothing disrespectful about it. And having a civil convo with Stein. I come on here to barrage of disrespectful quotes from you and BP, just because you disagree. Same thing with Carr, you got really emotional over my criticisms of Carr and escalated that situation. It’s your guy’s emotions that you can’t control. You can’t handle when someone makes an opinion that you highly disagree with, like Derek Carr sucks for example. You went bananas. (And don’t say cause I didn’t provide any good debate, because I’ve written a ton of in-depth non-bashing Carr Write-Ups). 

Ok so your innocent of all charges and were totally guilty?  
you don’t want to just end it?

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

So we’re gonna excuse bad throws on 3rd down, I’d rather punt and live to fight another day. ESPECIALLY, with a defense like ours...

Once again, I didn’t write this, I am repeating what Orlovsky said.