2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

I think it would be for Ruggs. They already have their big bodied possession guy in Sutton. Ruggs would be the perfect compliment.

Lock with Sutton/Ruggs/Fant is dangerous. We could potentially have that 4 some, plus Mahomes with Hill/Watkins/Kelce, and Tua with Allen/Williams/Henry in our division. Yikes.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Lock with Sutton/Ruggs/Fant is dangerous. We could potentially have that 4 some, plus Mahomes with Hill/Watkins/Kelce, and Tua with Allen/Williams/Henry in our division. Yikes.

Donks also have Lindsay and Melvin Gordon at RB. They've quietly assembled some weapons. Im not a huge believer in Lock, however. I need to see more.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cowser 6'3" 248 (32 7/8 arms)

40 time: 4.82 (74th percentile)

Vertical: 31.5" (53rd percentile)

Broad jump: 111" (52nd percentile)

3-cone: 6.80 (98th percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.31 (84th percentile)

Bench reps: 21 (21st percentile)

Tuszka 6'4" 251 (31 3/8 arms)

40 time: 4.79 (77th percentile)

Vertical: 33.5" (73rd percentile)

Broad jump: 120" (87th percentile)

3-cone: 6.87 (97th percentile)

20 yard shuttle: 4.34 (82nd percentile)

Bench reps: 24 (41st percentile)

I always thought that cowser could have stuck and been a 4-6 sack per year reserve if he went to a team besides ours and they developed him correctly.  He did produce when he got any spot PT.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Didn’t he hurt his ankle  and get pulled out of a game?

I’m not arguing about the man’s talent. I just can’t see him playing long in the NFL.

I have to edit this

2018 he missed Mississippi State game with a  quad injury.

For a team like the Chargers the risk is worth the reward if you can select him at #6. You're in the same division as Patrick Mahomes, having a potentially elite QB helps to compete.

Let the Broncos trade up for a WR. In a class with this depth it's a dumb move. And the top guys are not elite in any metric. There isn't a Julio, Hopkins, Evans, etc. in this class. 

The Broncos clearly want Ruggs... trading up for him would be hilarious IMO.

• Like 3

if the donkeys spend draft capital to move up for ruggs I`d be shocked and lmao! in this draft? ruggs is good but is he that special? if the donks move up imo its to get one of the OT`s. I know ,bolles looked semi decent the last half of the season....really? sorry, but if they spend valuable draft capital to move up for a wr in this draft then it just shows what a knucklehead Elway is. again, strictly imo. this is DEFINITELY smokescreen week now fellas...just like all of a sudden we`re high on reagor? oops , this just slips out all of a sudden. yeah right, and just yesterday the browns were trading obj to the vikes…..supposedly....well maybe....ok, not happening.lmfao! you have to be able to read between the lines, with x-ray glasses to see the invisible ink on the page rt now...….lmao!  sorry, just not buying ANYTHING rt now as gospel.

• Like 2

Just now, big_palooka said:

Let the Broncos trade up for a WR. In a class with this depth it's a dumb move. And the top guys are not elite in any metric. There isn't a Julio, Hopkins, Evans, etc. in this class. 

The Broncos clearly want Ruggs... trading up for him would be hilarious IMO.

I think they’d be massively better served moving up for a LT, as Bolles moving to RT might save his career.  But yeah if they wanna Trade 15,46 for 10,74 and take Ruggs... I’d be very happy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think they’d be massively better served moving up for a LT, as Bolles moving to RT might save his career.  But yeah if they wanna Trade 15,46 for 10,74 and take Ruggs... I’d be very happy.

They just paid Ju'Wuan James $51M last offseason. Bolles was elite in pass protection, he just really needs to clean up his penalties, but they also just hired one of the best OL coaches in the league.

So we’ve pretty much all convinced ourselves we need a CB in the first 2 rounds.... but do we really?  With 8.8M in cap space we have the ability to add Worley + Trumaine Johnson/Dre Kirkpatrick and roll with them plus young guns in Mullen, Johnson, Nixon plus vets Lawson and Joyner.  I’d like a future starter at CB but it’s not like we have to reach or plan our draft around getting one in rounds 1-2.  I’m not arguing against drafting one year, just introducing the not talked about option of signing 1-2 vets to just hold down the position until next year.

• Like 1