OTA Talk

When Green starts heaping praise on him, I'm listening.  i liked the pick after the first night it happened (had to do a little research).  Then when Green started talking about surprising people,, it got me excited for training camp.  

Now if only Mike Brown would sweep in and steal McCoy from under the Ravens' and Browns' noses............

25 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

When Green starts heaping praise on him, I'm listening.  i liked the pick after the first night it happened (had to do a little research).  Then when Green started talking about surprising people,, it got me excited for training camp.  

Now if only Mike Brown would sweep in and steal McCoy from under the Ravens' and Browns' noses............

That would be good. I don't think they will pay as much as he can get elsewhere.

I was happy with the Sample pick the night of the draft, so hearing all the positive vibes about him so far is great.  I'm more worried about Pratt than Sample.  Pratt's been dealing with some sort of injury, and still isn't signed I believe.