Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

I’m thinking there has to be a viable reason as to why we picked what room as well as our drink of choice. Seeing as how the diseases were listed in different colors, it would fit that they would be others. I haven’t figured out the drink part just yet but I’m almost wondering if the individual that killed last night used their drink of choice as his weapon or if they wouldn’t use their drink of choice as a weapon.

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was playing poker and I got stuck with syphilis.

If this is true, i feel like this may preclude Rack from being patient zero of the syph. It doesn't mean he's not something else (including potentially patient zero of one of the other diseases) but I dont' think that he would be patient zero for the syph. Dysentery and Cholera are contracted from bad food and water, yeah? Which would make sense for the patient zeroes to be at the bar or the poker table (or if they started in a non standard position), while the Syph would make sense to be one of the individuals with the working women. @theuntouchable thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If this is true, i feel like this may preclude Rack from being patient zero of the syph. It doesn't mean he's not something else (including potentially patient zero of one of the other diseases) but I dont' think that he would be patient zero for the syph. Dysentery and Cholera are contracted from bad food and water, yeah? Which would make sense for the patient zeroes to be at the bar or the poker table (or if they started in a non standard position), while the Syph would make sense to be one of the individuals with the working women. @theuntouchable thoughts? 

Of course, Cholera and Dysentery aren't really "contagious" diseases with regards to spreading from one individual to another through touch, intercourse, etc, so I'm not sure how they are being spread throughout the game either. If it's just being treated as a game mechanic as a communicable disease, or if random people are just going to up and get it. Syphilis is obviously contagious. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

It depends, I thought about that aspect but then it would be difficult for mechanics to be built if it was off of the strict sense.

38 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think mwil is an other. I think our others are the ones spreading the disease. 

LOL

25 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, Mwilly thank you for falling into the trap I set for you. I was pretty positive you were scum prior to that but I feel like that cements it for me. 

When I flip other there goes your theory. Everyone else remember my hypothesis about Touch several pages ago.

I was also at the poker table. I was also overserved and forced in the duel, not that anyone cares.

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Each of the diseases were listed in different colors, so I’m assuming that would point to others. I don’t see a plausible scenario where we would have others outside of those. 

Pwny pointed out it also had to do with potential scum interactions/visits/moves.

Your theory is total garbage.

Reckon this theory on diseases making me a tad uneasy.  I reckoned it was cuz some these fellers had em already, then the duelin started an outbreak, and then the rest is spreadin?  I ain’t sure how much we take that snake oil merchant at.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, pwny said:

Cholera! Dysentery! Syphilis!

Read page 72

On 6/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, pwny said:

These can be passed by spending too much time with other people

On 6/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, pwny said:

By getting the blood of scum on you 

On 6/11/2019 at 12:22 AM, pwny said:

By having a visitor in the night!

On 6/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, pwny said:

By even voting right by someone!

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

When I flip other there goes your theory. Everyone else remember my hypothesis about Touch several pages ago.

I was also at the poker table. I was also overserved and forced in the duel, not that anyone cares.

Pwny pointed out it also had to do with potential scum interactions/visits/moves.

Your theory is total garbage.

It’s total garbage yet you just proved how it is actually plausible ....