Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

The only reason to do that is if he's close to a win.  Why I'm confused.  It couldn't be that easy could it? 

I soft claimed low key (loki per swag's role) bartender (my win con) on P. 20 and P. 21.

@SwAg I guarantee picked up on that immediately. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not sure.  But I think there is a correlation between one or two of the diseases and mwil/bartender.  Its probably likely he has to infect x number of players 

LOL

Pickle, you're either blatant scum or better than this as town. This is egregious even for the Pickle Mode.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I vote and push Squire immediately, he flips scum (I was confident in this because I blocked him N1)

I'm the first to push Orca, call him on flipping from Squire to Counselor, push him some more, and he flips scum.

I'm cast into a duel D1 and Orca threw Counselor in D2.

Both sides want me gone it appears.

Yeah, partner, I reckon that’s what gets me.  You did at least most of that a bit from what I recall.  Just they also had some connections with you that were mad as a prairie dog the Fourth of July.  Then there is enough hysteria abound on all front that it becomes mighty risky.

Reckon I’ma come on down one side the other here shortly.

I soft claimed low key (loki per swag's role) bartender (my win con) on P. 20 and P. 21.

@SwAg I guarantee picked up on that immediately. 

Partner, I already said it that day that you was claiming solo barkeep with how you kept done jabbering on about just trying to run the bar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

A bartender serves drinks/food.

Cholera and dysentery is spread through contaminated food and water 

I AM NOT A BARTENDER LOL. I'm hoping to be by the end of the game when the dust settles. I AM AT THE POKER TABLE DRINKING WHISKEY.

I AM NOT A BARTENDER LOL. I'm hoping to be by the end of the game when the dust settles. I AM AT THE POKER TABLE DRINKING WHISKEY.

Wait you said you serve one last drink and if that person kills they wont...that is a bartender 

• Like 1