Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Blondie, I reckon the hard part for folk is that most whatcha sayin bout all that can’t be verified.  Ain’t that hard to fit a narrative into the puzzle pieces when those cowpokes done moseyed on out to pasture for the last time.

Just now, SwAg said:

Blondie, I reckon the hard part for folk is that most whatcha sayin bout all that can’t be verified.  Ain’t that hard to fit a narrative into the puzzle pieces when those cowpokes done moseyed on out to pasture for the last time.

I totally 100% understand that. I'm not upset one bit about that TBH.

I'm disappointed that no one looked outside of me after yesterday or really gave me much of a chance today.

I would have been better off vying for snake oil elixirs and 2 word posts than providing evidence of my pushes, votes, and other weird interactions from likely scum the entire game, and that's frustrating.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I totally 100% understand that. I'm not upset one bit about that TBH.

I'm disappointed that no one looked outside of me after yesterday or really gave me much of a chance today.

I would have been better off vying for snake oil elixirs and 2 word posts than providing evidence of my pushes, votes, and other weird interactions from likely scum the entire game, and that's frustrating.

I reckon ol Bilbo’s charade didn’t do ya no favors either.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif

I would like to be remembered, well … the Mexicans have a phrase, “Feo fuerte y formal”. Which means he was ugly, strong and had dignity.

I'm perfectly content going down kicking and screaming in FULL PICKLE MODE like I did today. I tried my best to channel my inner you, LOL.

The group surrounded Blondie. Poor @MWil23 screamed and hollered, but they wouldn't listen!

Right in the middle of the duel they held him down and shot him to death!

Blondie is dead. He had aspirations of being a Bartender. He was also Dysentery-aligned.

It's now Drinking Day Four.

Duel Four nominations are due by 10pm EST Friday Night.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

The group surrounded Blondie. Poor @MWil23 screamed and hollered, but they wouldn't listen!

Right in the middle of the duel they held him down and shot him to death!

Blondie is dead. He had aspirations of being a Bartender. He was also Dysentery-aligned.

It's now Drinking Day Four.

Duel Four nominations are due by 10pm EST Friday Night.

What the bartender spreading dysentery.....

tenor.gif

Just now, rackcs said:

Yeah that don't quite sound friendly other to me. Still would've rather had scum though.

I already got my nominations in btw. Let's get this thing moving guys. Let's finish this game before sunday.

What’s Sunday, partner?  Why the rush?