Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

So close to avenging Old Man Dome.

Yep, seems to be your priority given you won't even vote for the people who done did him in. 

I reckon Old Man Dome is turning over in his grave right now. 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

@bcb1213, how about it? I won't hit you. It's a good deal for you either way. 

Look,  I wanted touch. Idk why that's not happening.  No town should be putting their neck on the line right now voting u cause you're a distant third amongst the options for me 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Look,  I wanted touch. Idk why that's not happening.  No town should be putting their neck on the line right now voting u cause you're a distant third amongst the options for me 

I won't kill you. Besides, if I'm the last scum, it's highly unlikely I'm vengeful anyway, given that squire was a vengeful scum. You can feel safe voting me. 

Just now, James said:

Reckon I ain't got the darndest clue whats goin on round here. Also reckon I ain't go too much more of this cowboy vernacular left in me.

Swag caught me red handed as the last scum. Go ahead and vote me so we can get this going. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Really curious how I became your first priority. 

Tin foil hat the last two are you nacho or swag.  Idk if Forge is town, could be indy, but I don't think he's on scum team anymore.  James sadly is the only one I trust at the moment