Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

1 minute ago, Forge said:

And that's fair. I'm not going to tell you how to think, of course. But it's nice to have someone (besides swag lol) actually, you know, address it. 

And people wonder why I don't "scum hunt" 

I will say that not hearing why him and bcb trust James is making me paranoid. 

2 minutes ago, James said:

If ya'ask me, my theory still that whoever dun yanked Marston outta his duel is his partner in crime. Who that might be remains a mystery, but I do declare that I am mighty weary of a man clamorin  for a bullet they way ol Frito is.

Well, my logic is that scum fights really hard to stay alive. If I keep pushing for my own lynch, people are going to start thinking "well, he can't be scum! he's acting like he's got nothing to live for"

2 minutes ago, James said:

Butch, you seem like one with reason. Tell me: what ought a man like myself do in these trying times?

Vote me. You're safe. I won't hurt you. Its highly unlikely that 3 scum had a vengeful ability, and I've been caught red handed. Just ask swag. 

18 minutes ago, James said:

If ya'ask me, my theory still that whoever dun yanked Marston outta his duel is his partner in crime. Who that might be remains a mystery, but I do declare that I am mighty weary of a man clamorin  for a bullet they way ol Frito is.

Twas Arthur Morgan