Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

With 18 players alive, majority means 10 votes.

4 Hockey - ET80, malf, nacho, mwil

2 matts - orca, pickle

2 mwil - swag, matts

1 pickle - james

1 woz - counselor

1 Untouch - squire

0 KOTN

57 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

well i dont know who he is.

and ive been racking my brain for when you mentioned this canon fella and havent come up with anything

ah well, lets have anothrt drink

Welll, I done explained it to Cannon earlier too, partner.  I ain’t taking a liking to the folk who put the strong up against the weak.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ah! the first clue!

it appears our pirate friend is one of those tarts.

how much for a go, me pirate friend.

youre a bit of a boiler, but the only other growlers i see here have ale in them

Partner, you come a crawling into my bed, you ain’t gettin up in the mornin.

On 6/7/2019 at 10:30 AM, Dome said:

And here's ol Butch Alonzo now! Don't let her name fool ya, ol' 'Butch' here is about as fine a young lady as you'll find around here. Or maybe it's a pretty boy? I really don't know and it doesn't matter cause we're all progressive as **** around here. Careful though, weapons out the wazoo on that one. Honestly, kind of dangerous. Probably shouldn't have mentioned their gender. Oh well. 

Welcome, @theuntouchable

@Malfatron are you referring to this? 

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's always better to make a ridiculous hard claim D1 than it is to answer a simple question. As for why you'd vote me, I assume that it's self preservation and a blatantly transparent attempt to buddy up to Swag. I have yet to see a good reason for putting me up, but it's apparent that scum/other wants me gone by making sure I ended up in the duel last night.

Hit? I don't know about that. However, your track record of knowingly lynching town scares me (and I'm FAR from the only one).

You got me like a tumbleweed in a tornado.  I scribbled your name down cuz all you’re doin is taunting matts and jumpin down throats, and now you’re jumpin votes.

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hockey

I begrudgingly change my vote. IF Matt is Vig (I have serious reservations), losing town vig this early would be extremely detrimental (in all likelihood).

Why you switching to ol Jim?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

cuz all you’re doin is taunting matts and jumpin down throats

Thank god someone else pointed it out. Even UNT knows when to put the brakes on. 

And if I am being honest, I am voting him simply because he is annoying the ish out of me. The only scum read I have so far is Malf. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You got me like a tumbleweed in a tornado.

*Smirks and lights cigar*

Well now, that appears to be par for the course in our gamely interactions. Call it 7 for 7 now friend.

I scribbled your name down cuz all you’re doin is taunting matts and jumpin down throats,

Please notice that I set myself down at the poker table since I'm a gamblin' type. As I told your friend back many pages ago, my goal was to get him on tilt. Low and behold, it worked and he coughed up some information that I needed to get my read.

and now you’re jumpin votes.

I got what I wanted/was lookin' for. Time to push someone else until I get what I need.

*Spits and smirks*

Could be worse. S'pose I went tunnelin after a single player for no real good reason.

Reckon I’m mighty suspect of everyone clamoring to ol Jim right on after King said so.  Jim ain’t different from a few others up there.

Can’t make heads nor tails of it.  Not sure I like King saying he ain’t thinking bout a move on off Jim anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thank god someone else pointed it out. Even UNT knows when to put the brakes on. 

*Smirks*

Yep. Buddyin' up to Swag just like I said.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And if I am being honest, I am voting him simply because he is annoying the ish out of me. The only scum read I have so far is Malf. 

*Smirks*

Go ahead and continue to vote anti town then. Least yur consistent.