Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The people who were actually nominated for votes were Pickle and Matts. KOTN, Untouch, Woz, and myself were all put in the Duel because of inactivity and MWil was thrown in due to some ability.

Matts got early votes because of the lulz but I think it's very telling the Pickle the other actual nominee did not garner any votes after Matts claimed. With everyone but the inactives already throwing votes out there that seems like an active "avoidance" for voting pickle and it wouldn't have ever happened if Dome didn't include inactives in the duel.

That's actually a great explanation. I'm going to think on it for a bit.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If you're going to try to save your neck, you may want to deflect on someone actually in the duel.

Seems like a desperation play to me.

so desperate hes trying to cap someone sitting in the bar?

doesnt sound like desperation, but its classic Jim

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah but he mentioned it multiple times in the thread.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

You told me that I must not have been reading and missed stuff but here you are.

No, I said that Counselor called you on some things and you disappeared, returning to vote me without explanation.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Thoughts on the ability that put Blondie in this whole mess in the first place?

Strikes me as someone who ain’t keen on the bandits, or maybe someone who doesn’t care about bandits or upstanding patrons.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

You are most definitely a bandit

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

*Smirks*

Then friend, you ain't been readin'. Specially about 20-25 pages ago. I just want to tend a bar and play poker.

You quite literally said I must not have been reading and then told me I missed things from 20-25 pages ago. Also, Counselor didn't call me on **** and I only "disappeared" insomuch as I went to sleep because it was late and I worked in the morning? So sure, I guess?

Honestly, folks, Blondie been angling for the friendly other for a while now if I ain’t mistaken.  Keeps jawing on about taking over the bar for ol Dome.

Just wants this whole mess fixed and can gain the collateral benefits.

54 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

My "LOLclear" is just the fact that I won't be voting for him tonight. The way he ended up in the duel doesn't show alignment but it does give enough pause for me to not vote it until I understand it better.

lets get down to brass, my good man jim.

you know who threw blondie into the street, dont ya.

and youre claiming him to be town, because thats how you think it looks to the other town members.

but it dont

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

it appears Mr. Bell and I think alike.

im flattered

but as we all know, flattery is a form of imitation.

so whyd you imitate me, mate?

@Pickle Rick

Didn't realize I was imitating you, just coincidence.  This game feels like mafia is gonna lay low as much as possible so those 2 felt like the perfect options d1 due to their inactivity.  Now that hockey is up there in votes he is pushing hard for my lynch on horrible logic and is actually being active, that is something very telling 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This is interesting. 

I made a comment about this scenario last night. It was a BS softclaim of a bomb.... But strange that this is where we are. 

Soft claiming bomb, hard claiming town vig very quickly for bo reason....I mean you are screaming scum right now trying everything to get votes off of you and it seems some are buying that bs.

21 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I think the more interesting point is why votes went from Matts to me. I really think we might have a N1 Bandit catch in pickle through game dynamics.

Nope.  But you can lynch a town gunslinger if you'd like.  I love dueling and need a dance partner in death.  

48 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we will mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that - if we hear enough lies, then we can no longer recognize the truth at all.

What can we do, then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth, and content ourselves with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the hero is, all we want to know is: Who is to blame?

thats deep, chief

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, folks, Blondie been angling for the friendly other for a while now if I ain’t mistaken.

1HHf.gif

Keeps jawing on about taking over the bar for ol Dome.

tumblr_nn06muKVAG1qdqzl4o1_500.gif

Just wants this whole mess fixed and can gain the collateral benefits.

200.gif