Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, James said:

"Dear diary, I was just about to make up a story to make swag feel like I'm on his side"

Nah. Really happened. 

Best case scenario: We're both town and on the same page and we're about to run a train on this game.

Worst case scnario: He's infiltrated my brain.

Just now, Dome said:

SwAg never truly believed in the diseases nor Thaddeus Pwnyington's cures. He stated as much in PM and in Chatty.

The only time he wasn't certain was the last day or so when you guys were basically in autowin but I wouldn't give it to you.

With malf gone you KNOW i'm gonna be backing up swag, I don't know why you would even try such an obvious hack job. 

That's suspect, but not the worse thing I've seen on this page

Just now, Dome said:

Nah. Really happened. 

Best case scenario: We're both town and on the same page and we're about to run a train on this game.

Worst case scnario: He's infiltrated my brain.

Maybe he inceptioned you!

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

"kept discussing pwny" --> one conversation when he showed up on D2 and never mentioned again.

Take note of swag interrupting the convo here 

How is this on swag and not orca?

jesus christ

pickle

don't even care if he's town. I can't deal with this for more than a day

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Interrupting is interjecting an "errant" comment/response that related to him and another player a couple of days ago?

As in....he posted something not relevant to the convo that was dominating the thread and apparently lied in his post in order to get it to gain traction and have it become the main topic.....it has all the appearance of someone trying to divert the main conversation away from either woz or counselor.  I'd lean woz bc he is not here and actively posting like counselor is