Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

If he has a mask, the eyes couldn’t ID him because of the mask.

Do you think that's a kill protection or an investigation protection then?

Cause I thought we were operating under the assumption that they needed to learn your ID first. 

Just now, Dome said:

Do you think that's a kill protection or an investigation protection then?

Cause I thought we were operating under the assumption that they needed to learn your ID first. 

It would stand to reason that if they can’t ID you then they can’t kill you with the death note IMO.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It would stand to reason that if they can’t ID you then they can’t kill you with the death note IMO.

so i think the mask is less of a kill-immune power and more of an investigation-immune power.

Just now, Forge said:

So my ability protects against a death note kill, but that sounds like an ability that scum would have. Makes sense

If you’re a 3rd faction? Yes it would absolutely make sense. Could definitely be town too.

I’m trying to explore EVERY possibility here.

Just now, Dome said:

so i think the mask is less of a kill-immune power and more of an investigation-immune power.

that said if swag is scum there's about a 0% chance the other scum faction is going to kill him for us anyways. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

If you’re a 3rd faction? Yes it would absolutely make sense. Could definitely be town too.

I’m trying to explore EVERY possibility here.

Except swag, apparently

Just now, Dome said:

Yes I’d say so, but ergo it means both from a death note perspective. 

From a town perspective if it’s investigated proof then we can’t investigate Swag at all.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

So my ability protects against a death note kill, but that sounds like an ability that scum would have. Makes sense

the masks do that?

so you're handing out 1-shot BPs?

Just now, Forge said:

Except swag, apparently

He’s claimed hhh in plain sight and put the king of Kings theme song. I already asked you about a king character and if that would be good bad or neutral and you brushed it aside and said it didn’t matter

Just now, MWil23 said:

He’s claimed hhh in plain sight and put the king of Kings theme song. I already asked you about a king character and if that would be good bad or neutral and you brushed it aside and said it didn’t matter

@Forge he also has been calling me HBK all game and asked me if I was claiming Mise to Nacho earlier in the game.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

the masks do that?

so you're handing out 1-shot BPs?

Or an invest proof for the kill as you mentioned.  Protects against the death note itself in some manner. I asked, and malf could not confirm without giving to much away