Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was testing Forge. I posted that when I was reading way back, saw his edit, saw swags statement, and figured I’d throw out a line.

Can you repost your list of cleared town?

@Forge can you tell me how you having a mask would be a town power/ability?

You’re talking about why you said you had the mask. Right? That’s not what I’m asking you. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was testing Forge. I posted that when I was reading way back, saw his edit, saw swags statement, and figured I’d throw out a line.

Can you repost your list of cleared town?

@Forge can you tell me how you having a mask would be a town power/ability?

Rule #2 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Counselor why so spastic and trigger happy. 2 pages ago you wanted to ride or die with me and Dome. What happened?

Also, question for the general public, would the King of Shinigami be good or evil?

I’m tired of waiting. Everyone makes us wait and wait and wait. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor why so spastic and trigger happy. 2 pages ago you wanted to ride or die with me and Dome. What happened?

Also, question for the general public, would the King of Shinigami be good or evil?

I also asked you and Dome where we were going and can we come to a consensus and y’all never responded to me. 

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge any reason for REM to be in the game? If so, what alignment?

Possibly. Hard to say. I don't know if malf went with people or not. I'd probably edge toward no, rem isn't in the game.   But I think it is largely useless to discuss, honestly.  Is there a reason it matters if scum is light, Misa, rem or ryuk? Feels diversionary

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I also asked you and Dome where we were going and can we come to a consensus and y’all never responded to me. 

I think that since Rack has already been killed, we should be safe to discuss this for the next 24-26 hours. To my knowledge we haven't had 2 death note day hits. Dome seemed to want to talk about it as well. I wanted to jump on James and still may, but I need to mull the very odd Forge/James dynamic here. 

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m tired of waiting. Everyone makes us wait and wait and wait. 

Normally I'm right there with you, but I'm thinking through a lot right now.

Why did Forge have a mask? Why did he just respond with "Rule #2" if he wouldn't say why town would have that? IMO that's scummy.

How did swag get the mask/does it matter?

Naz and Woz are "here" but not here.

I think that Matts was scum and mission has taken over and all but ghosted.

ET is dealing with sickness.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I think that since Rack has already been killed, we should be safe to discuss this for the next 24-26 hours. To my knowledge we haven't had 2 death note day hits. Dome seemed to want to talk about it as well. I wanted to jump on James and still may, but I need to mull the very odd Forge/James dynamic here. 

Normally I'm right there with you, but I'm thinking through a lot right now.

Why did Forge have a mask? Why did he just respond with "Rule #2" if he wouldn't say why town would have that? IMO that's scummy.

How did swag get the mask/does it matter?

Naz and Woz are "here" but not here.

I think that Matts was scum and mission has taken over and all but ghosted.

ET is dealing with sickness.

Unvote

Ping me when you want to talk about the options or you’ve made a decision. 

• Like 1