Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Feel free to vote me. LIS, you have the information, even if you don't know it. If you can piece it together, great. If not, feel free to vote me. I'm sure there are others who would follow that train in no time. If I'm still here after N5, I'll give you the rest of the information. 

This isn’t helpful. 

Why shouldn’t swag have the mask?

are you assuming he redirected the mask to himself? 

Is there only one mask?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why shouldn’t swag have the mask? 

are you assuming he redirected the mask to himself? 

Is there only one mask?

1. Because I didn't give him one. 

2. Someone did. 

3. I've given out one to you and the one that was re-directed to Swag, so no. 

Just now, SwAg said:

So, you didn’t mean to give me this bad boy?

Hell no lol. I find it unlikely that someone else is giving out masks, but not impossible. We will know if the person I handed mine out to last night comes forward and says that they received it though. 

Just now, Dome said:

@Forge is that why you think he’s got a redirect 

Him or someone. Possible that you are a JOAT and did it. Would make sense if you are who I think you are. 

To be clear, that's not the reason he's my vote. That was more or less conversation for you. He's got my vote because I largely believe Rags. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Him or someone. Possible that you are a JOAT and did it. Would make sense if you are who I think you are. 

To be clear, that's not the reason he's my vote. That was more or less conversation for you. He's got my vote because I largely believe Rags. 

And he's part of my four

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d0ffd0932667a7249

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just a hunch?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d0ffd0932667a7249

Just a hunch?

Lis, my vote would be on swag, counselor, James or Naz. I've already voted swag once, and have not been comfortable with his game the entire time. I don't think rags was lying. 

Also, just so we are clear, I want saying you would have redirected me for nefarious purposes, but redirection is certainly an ability that town often has, so I think it was likely it was town who did it, unfortunately.  In the end, it may cost us a town player. 

Though I will say, if you are scum, masterful game. We never stood a chance

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is there a reason as to why I have a mask? WTH is going on?

Swag I’ve got a lot of thoughts but I won’t be online til 8 tomorrow. Stop the show and ping me if you need me and I’ll try to stop in later tonight.

Not who I gave a mask to either. So this potentially confirms a second mask giver, but doesn't discount me being redirected