Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The FBI agents closed around Kyosuke Higuchi, believing his to have a Death Note.

They opened fire and killed him.

Ragnorak - Kyosuke Higuchi is dead. He was Secondary Mafia - 3rd Kira, Original Death Note Holder, Rolecop

In other news, Kanichi Takimura was under heavy guard because it was indicated that he would likely die tonight.

The best of the best was guarding him, including a man named John Wick, who was a man of reputable character and talent.

Suddenly, a suspicious fly was buzzing around. It headed straight for Takimura! John Wick, a man of action, grabbed a number 2 pencil and swiftly skewered the fly. However, his momentum carried though and punctured Takimura

"Got him", Jack Wick said. He paused....."oh..."

Kanichi Takimura slumped to the ground with a pencil in his eye.

Squire - Kanichi Takimura - Weak Death Note Cop - town is dead

Day 5 begins now

41 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Eh, I think you have the right idea, but not sure on Forge.  Ragnarok was the original holder of the Death Note.  That implies transfer, which means scum can likely round robin the note to keep invests away, especially after one is “cleared” of having a note.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Since this got no discussion. 🤷🏼‍♂️

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Forge, you got the death note now, buddy?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Squire wasn't wrong. Swag's scum meta is all over this game just like it was in the western. The "slow clap" crap and all that.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

what

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You've literally played one game with me as scum, which was last game, how is my scum meta all over the place?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You seem to be really avoiding this theory of death note transfers, when Ragnarok's literal role title infers it.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The more you talk, the more certain I am. I was actually pretty certain during your conversation with Rags last night, but I wanted to let it go and keep quiet until we saw the results. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't need to address it. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Do you think that effectively responded to what I said?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't need to respond to what you said. 

This reads well.

Forge, you know, you're not clear, right?  Squire said you didn't have a Death Note on a certain night, Ragnarok was the original owner of it.  You simply issuing a conclusory declaration that you're above debate is not effective, lmao.

Just now, SwAg said:

Forge, you know, you're not clear, right?  Squire said you didn't have a Death Note on a certain night, Ragnarok was the original owner of it.  You simply issuing a conclusory declaration that you're above debate is not effective, lmao.

Cool beans.