Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, SwAg said:

Not sure how you can credibly maintain that’s not an abuse of the edit feature though, but I digress.

I am absolutely willing to put back down if Malf says I have to. 

@Dome what do you think? Do you think there is any harm in putting it back down?

Swag I am still learning the game. So I can’t just guess what he is saying if I didn’t see it. I don’t understand either why there are rules in place if they are just allowed to be broken. Y’all can just kill me next cus this is bull****. 

I’m content dumping it into Malfatron’s lap and cleaning my hands of it.  From a game integrity point, I think it violated a rule, but I don’t think that’s beneficial to us right now.  So, when in doubt, defer to the mod.

Just now, Forge said:

I am absolutely willing to put back down if Malf says I have to. 

@Dome what do you think? Do you think there is any harm in putting it back down?

I don’t think it’ll save you from being modkilled if that’s what malf decides. 

Might as well say it again, or if you’re killed I can tell them 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Swag I am still learning the game. So I can’t just guess what he is saying if I didn’t see it. I don’t understand either why there are rules in place if they are just allowed to be broken. Y’all can just kill me next cus this is bull****. 

Stop your whining. It's not a rule violation. this is the rule: 

1. You may edit recent posts to fix typos, etc. You may not go back and edit old posts or edit out votes. If you abuse this, I will punish you or your team as I see fit.

I didn't edit an old post. I didn't edit votes. I haven't abused the edit feature previously, though admittedly, this is a gray area for my action and I'll let Malf decide if any punishment is necessary 

BAsically all I said was that swag was a redirector. 

I removed this for two reasons - one, it outed my ability, something I should have thought of before posting.  

Two, it may not have actually been swag that did it, it may have been someone else. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Stop your whining. It's not a rule violation. this is the rule: 

I didn't edit an old post. I didn't edit votes. I haven't abused the edit feature previously, though admittedly, this is a gray area for my action and I'll let Malf decide if any punishment is necessary 

Sounds like you did more than fix a typo, but I'll leave it to malf