Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

On 6/21/2019 at 8:02 AM, Malfatron said:

Anthony Rester was having a morning whiskey.

He was planning a big investigation tonight, but for now, a whiskey and a nap is just what he needs.

Suddenly, his heart began beating quickly. He grabbed at his chest and reached for the bottle of Tums on the dresser.

It was too late.

Anthony Rester - @theuntouchable was dead. He was town - Even night Death Note cop

Mwill couldn’t be this bold right? He kept posting “Heart Break Kid” gifs and what not. And then Touch dies from what looks like a heart attack? @MWil23 do you possess a death note? 

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hunter is the name for vengeful in mafia roles. It’s the official name. Also I’m running on zero sleep and spiraling. I’m going to sleep on all this. I’m still leaning on going inactives first but am open to dialogue.

Interesting. Not something that I've it seen it called on here before.

I don't think that was the claim, but good pickup. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do you want my unfiltered opinion? 

Yeah that's why I was asking.

FMPOV the gifs were just a way for me to interact with the host so I don't see where this is going just yet. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It sucks being ignored time and time again

I was thinking on it. Do you know if he posted those  before or after? The standard death for a death note is heart attack if the writer doesn't put anything in the note. 

@MWil23 the swag = vengeful read doesn't work for me for one big reason.

You don't really ever want to claim vengeful. The second you even HINT at it, you're hurting your effectiveness. 

You want as many people on your lynch as possible to have your pick of who to hit or you pick at a couple people you'd like to eliminate and see if you can bait one of them into voting for you.

Last game when town claimed vengeful scum knew not to vote for them.

If scum claims vengeful it's often times just a ploy to make people question if they should be voting for them or not. 

I did take a mental note that you brought it up, not him. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was thinking on it. Do you know if he posted those  before or after? The standard death for a death note is heart attack if the writer doesn't put anything in the note. 

Oh ok. Well he posted them before but I guess moot point. Thought I had something lol

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Please explain. I don't remember how the gifs connect to the mission push.

Got page numbers?

Just something that I thought of on the last two pages when he said it. 

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hunter is the name for vengeful in mafia roles. It’s the official name. Also I’m running on zero sleep and spiraling. I’m going to sleep on all this. I’m still leaning on going inactives first but am open to dialogue.

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TBH I could be WAAAAAAAY off. I’m really tired. Do you remember who gave Malf apples earlier this game?

Out of the ones who did that, it's only Matts / Mission could be considered inactive. I could be wrong, but I also don't remember Mwil publicly advocating for going inactives at any point in this game earlier. He pushed James, but I thought that was more or less based on things that James was saying at the time. I just found those two posts on the last page pretty interesting in conjunction with one another. He could easily have already known the answer when posing the question (it took me 5 seconds by using "apples" in the search bar), thus intending after someone else gave the answer to push Mission. 

It's a little crackpottish, I will admit. But for some reason, it just stuck out.