Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

*sigh* This bothers me for two reasons.

One, I'm going to have to burn my role.
Two, I'm going to have to burn it for SwAg.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If you lynch SwAg and he flips Misa Amane, he survives.

Unvote

What?

Just now, Counselor said:

You’re going to protect scum? Is this what you are saying?

Sort of. Unfortunately.

Just now, Forge said:

Explain please. 

You've been wondering aloud if Rem is in the game, but have discounted the possibility?

TYJP-01256_04.jpg

Hey there.

I have the unfortunate duty to announce that I'm Misa's bodyguard. If you attempt to kill Misa, you kill me instead. Even though I am a Shinigami, I am town. Don't ask me how that works, it didn't make much sense to me when I read the role.

That said, there is a pathway where Misa dies but I don't. I'm not going to say how (because I don't want to reveal how to dodge it for Misa, should that be SwAg or someone else). But this isn't it.

unvote

@Woz, if you have data we need to hear it. I'm not sure that I'm jumping off swag out of fear that he survives a lynch, but if you have info that you think clears him, I'd like to hear it. As much as I love the banter between Swag and I, I'd certainly prefer not to mis hang anyone. 

Just now, Forge said:

unvote

@Woz, if you have data we need to hear it. I'm not sure that I'm jumping off swag out of fear that he survives a lynch, but if you have info that you think clears him, I'd like to hear it. As much as I love the banter between Swag and I, I'd certainly prefer not to mis hang anyone. 

^--- above you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Sort of. Unfortunately.

You've been wondering aloud if Rem is in the game, but have discounted the possibility?

TYJP-01256_04.jpg

Hey there.

I have the unfortunate duty to announce that I'm Misa's bodyguard. If you attempt to kill Misa, you kill me instead. Even though I am a Shinigami, I am town. Don't ask me how that works, it didn't make much sense to me when I read the role.

That said, there is a pathway where Misa dies but I don't. I'm not going to say how (because I don't want to reveal how to dodge it for Misa, should that be SwAg or someone else). But this isn't it.

Well now...this is an absolutely fascinating situation. 

Just now, Woz said:

^--- above you.

If you think SwAg is not Misa, then go ahead and lynch him.
If the whole case is that he is Misa, then lynching him takes out town instead.