Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think the problem I would have would be if Rags is telling it true about the note going to a random person? That's a lot of death notes flying around. Of course, if Rags wasn't telling it true, etc. 

Now that it’s not a blind excuse to lynch poor SwAg, Forge is considering whether Ragnarok told the truth.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’d bet both Misa and Light are black alignment TBH. Wasn’t Rags a Kira? If this is the case, it makes no sense to assume he’d tell the truth about Misa.

@Forge in the series who was Rags character and role????

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If he isn’t telling it true then Swag maybe isn’t Misa? 

What Woz has disclosed doesn't really affect that though. We don't have any information debunks anything Rags said regarding the Death note, how they work, etc. I still think Swag is scum. This simply adds a wrinkle to it. 

• Like 1

I’d bet both Misa and Light are black alignment TBH. Wasn’t Rags a Kira? If this is the case, it makes no sense to assume he’d tell the truth about Misa.

Who was Utley’s character again? He flipped red so would that character be more likely to be aligned to light and misa or would light and misa be more likely aligned with Rags character? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

What Woz has disclosed doesn't really affect that though. We don't have any information debunks anything Rags said regarding the Death note, how they work, etc. I still think Swag is scum. This simply adds a wrinkle to it. 

Yeah, my scum meta is everywhere.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now that it’s not a blind excuse to lynch poor SwAg, Forge is considering whether Ragnarok told the truth.

Not really, I think he was. But I think Woz is telling the truth about who he is. That complicates matters. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Who was Utley’s character again? He flipped red so would that character be more likely to be aligned to light and misa or would light and misa be more likely aligned with Rags character? 

Didn’t red flip FBI???

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Third death note user / Third Kira. After Light and Misa. Selfish / Greedy type that ran a corporation 

Stands to reason that Light and Misa are both Black as well then, right? Or would they potentially fall into another color or faction?

TBH, it’s much more likely those two fall black or a fourth faction than red.

Didn’t red flip FBI???

Stands to reason that Light and Misa are both Black as well then, right? Or would they potentially fall into another color or faction?

TBH, it’s much more likely those two fall black or a fourth faction than red.

Yeah said he was FBI