Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

Do we think it's 1 left or two?

And if it's two do with think they're on the same team or 1:1?

If Naz is scum I thinks it’s 2. I don’t see how Mwil isn’t scum. I know I’m town, you’re town and Dingo is town. I don’t know about teams.

Naz was generally disinterested in helping town all game. Revealed nothing, needed prodding to help.

He dumped all his info at almost no pressure and was happy to cooperate once he had a claim that fit perfect.

His info didn't help us and didn't confirm anything that wasn't already confirmed or can't be confirmed.

It felt more like "Oh happy to help, see everything checks out" than "hope I can help now"

His claim came one hour after I outed my watch results. 

It was just super convenient. 

Also I will be taking a brief hiatus in the next hour or so. I will be headed home from summer school, eating lunch, etc. Then, like I said, I'm out a good portion of the afternoon or evening so ping me regardless of what happens please.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why are you feeling helpless?

1. Because I'm waiting to see who else would be willing to go Naz (who is almost definitely scum)

2. If/when Naz is the consensus and he flips scum, I'd imagine if there is another scum out there (I assume so but maybe not), they'll likely kill you and then I have to convince town another day tomorrow not to go me.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I think this was true.

Let me look

@Nazgul got links to any of your claims or soft claims? the earlier the better.

I'm really not about leaving crumbs for soft claims. 
People could make up anything and claim a soft claim. I don't find them reliable.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

1. Because I'm waiting to see who else would be willing to go Naz (who is almost definitely scum)

And you feel helpless with me pushing Naz too?

Just now, MWil23 said:

2. If/when Naz is the consensus and he flips scum, I'd imagine if there is another scum out there (I assume so but maybe not), they'll likely kill you and then I have to convince town another day tomorrow not to go me.

Why would they kill me first? Why even project this?