Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

So far

Pickle claiming he has to do some weird probing to Matts and that I believe he said he was unlynchable

I’ve seen a dispute between mwill and Matts that seems counter productive or possibly one caught the other 

Woz comes into the thread trying to throw out connections... interesting he seems a bit more interested in this game than the last when he was vanilla

Orca Gif spamming me

As usual individuals trying to lay low 

Anything I miss?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So far

Pickle claiming he has to do some weird probing to Matts and that I believe he said he was unlynchable

I’ve seen a dispute between mwill and Matts that seems counter productive or possibly one caught the other 

Woz comes into the thread trying to throw out connections... interesting he seems a bit more interested in this game than the last when he was vanilla

Orca Gif spamming me

As usual individuals trying to lay low 

Anything I miss?

Woz and counselor guys.  Woz and Counselor!!

Just now, Counselor said:

Pickle

Comes out claiming unlynchable out of the gate. So now he can coast with his scummates the rest of the way. 

was that a serious claim?

i brushed it off as a joke. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Like that means anything in this group. 

I would like to say I’ve progressed as a player and I’ve seen others. Pickle however has regressed from the games I’ve been in with him. I’m sure his sister will come defending him any second.