Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yeah. I said you literally just told them. 

I'm not saying you informed them of anything.

SwAg: My disease is fake

SwAg: I'm not giving him any likes, its fake.

Orca: Diseases and pwny is fake

SwAg on final day when it was basically autowin but I kept telling them it was anyone's game: Maybe I am diseased. IDK.

Orca: OTHERS ARE ABOUT TO WIN THERE'S TWO OF THEM!

Dome: You guys win.

Orca: I TOLD YOU THE DISEASES AND PWNY WERE FAKE.

Orca... seriously. It's insane. There were multiple people in the chatty and I have swags PMs as well (with his name and timestamps). 

Nobody is teaming up to falsely discredit you, we're pointing out that what you're saying doesn't align with how we remember things happening.

It has nothing to do with this game, so I'm moving on. 

After the game I can prove that you're wrong if you want to keep pressing the issue.

ALL IM SAYING IS I TOLD THEM...YOU ALL MADE IT OUT AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. YOU AND SWAG ARE FINALLY ADMITTING I TOLD THE TRUTH THAT I TOLD THEM...SO I WILL DROP IT

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

This is insane.  It’s not what you said.  And it’s not what we said.  Are you simply incapable of reading or merely prefer not to do so?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

ALL IM SAYING IS I TOLD THEM...YOU ALL MADE IT OUT AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. YOU AND SWAG ARE FINALLY ADMITTING I TOLD THE TRUTH THAT I TOLD THEM...SO I WILL DROP IT

Good job man. You knew the thing was fake.

That's what you needed?

Just now, SwAg said:

This is insane.  It’s not what you said.  And it’s not what we said.  Are you simply incapable of reading or merely prefer not to do so?

I'm out of likes.

His renditions of recent events are among some of the most artistic I've seen.

From what I was told in real time in PMs and dead chat, I really don't see how anything Dome is saying now is incorrect based on how he viewed it then.

14 minutes ago, pwny said:

Wild that the game didn't start until after 11 pm eastern, and that some people only made a few posts before going to bed and then didn't make any posts during work hours. Wild.

Must be scum.

Interesting.

I’ll put that on the backburner because I’d rather pursue other avenues for now.  If a certain few involved people flip, I’d recommend checking out that interaction sequence.  Ask yourself Malfatron’s favorite question.