**TCMD** - Keeper Discussion Thread

ny92mike

5 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I was considering Mixon for my next pick as well. Good selection.

I'm still working on this sim but got tired of seeing my running back at the bottom of the rankings because they lacked depth.

Went from near the bottom to the top by adding Mixon.

Went from bouncing around from winning 2 to 4 games to 6-9-1 after adjusting my slider to focus more on the rushing game.

Note:  more tie games now that I've rounded up the projected scores.  May revert that back later as currently 8 tiebreakers are listed, seems like way too many.  

Edited by ny92mike

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I thought about them both with my last pick but was a huge fan of AJ Brown. Corey Davis was a bonus 

They were my pick if Cinci backs were taken.  Probably should of taken them instead still another back group that hasn't been picked up yet that put up great numbers last season.

24 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Nice pick with Cinci RB’s.  Almost picked them a couple times, but wanted the Cohen Montgomery tandem on the bench.

Thanks man....Joe Mixon is the real deal watched him play at OU.

Him and Barkley is just a sick combination.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm just glad Barkley didn't land in Cleveland.

Give it time...Our GM loves to trade all our talent.  He traded Odell the same year he signed off on his multi million dollar contract so I don't put anything past this guy.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Give it time...Our GM loves to trade all our talent.  He traded Odell the same year he signed off on his multi million dollar contract so I don't put anything past this guy.

Yeah his days are #'d as their GM he should never have resigned Odell in the first place. Everyone knew that it was a matter of time before a trade happened.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah his days are #'d as their GM he should never have resigned Odell in the first place. Everyone knew that it was a matter of time before a trade happened.

The franchise should of never released Tom Coughlin, been a downhill ride ever since.  About the only think I like about this new GM is his draft skills.  Not a fan of all the trading picks and all of that but I think he finds the talent.  Wish they would put more focus in the real issues with the team like offensive line and pass rushers.

You know your front office has issues when they do the things they have been doing with many of the players.  Burnt several bridges with players like Landon Collins, Snacks and Odell.  

He's done so much with this franchise now that firing him would be pointless.  Just gonna have to let him ride it out for the next 3 years at least.