tcmd - blank

ny92mike

The Draft

Draft Board / Draft Order

Drafting Positions will kick off Monday morning at 9:45 am EST.  You’ll have 45 minutes to make your selection.  If you miss your window, make it up ASAP.  The clock does not stop, so when it’s your turn to pick, please do so.  The scheduled duration for this draft is 11 days, so the faster we move along the better. 

Each team will have the same time slot for each of the 12 rounds.

There is no trading of draft picks in this version.

You can only draft one position group so once you've drafted for example QB, you cannot draft the QB position again.

The draft order is created using the average reg. season standings over 3 seasons, with the Net Points breaking any ties.

The draft order (subject to change when we add the other two teams to the league)

Cleveland Spiders
New York Jets
New York MadHatters
Denver Broncos
Silver State Raiders
Washington Redskins
Green Bay Packers
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles
New Orleans Saints
Dallas Cowboys
Steel City Renegades
New England Patriots

When making your selection be sure to include the team name and position group.

ie.  NYG - LB/ILB

Edited by ny92mike

Picking by positional group as opposed to individual player is soooo different.  You can have a stud at one position but his backups are a bunch of scrubs. Then, factoring in the salary cap influences how you want to pick based on if a position group has a lot of high priced players. With the 1st pick overall, I'm just hoping I don't mess up. :S

Peace!!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Picking by positional group as opposed to individual player is soooo different.  You can have a stud at one position but his backups are a bunch of scrubs. Then, factoring in the salary cap influences how you want to pick based on if a position group has a lot of high priced players. With the 1st pick overall, I'm just hoping I don't mess up. :S

Peace!!!

My thoughts exactly. I love the concept.

On 6/22/2019 at 6:53 AM, cortes02 said:

Peace!!!

On 6/22/2019 at 7:26 AM, wwhickok said:

My thoughts exactly. I love the concept.

Yeah it’s so different I think it’s a fun element 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

@ny92mike I think a bunch of CB rookies are missing: Byron Murphy, Rock-Ya-Sin, Travyon Mullen etc. At least from what I saw

Cheers

Use the other draft thread.  

The names you listed are listed in the draft board.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i7-Zj2IKx5Q9OU1XUG3_8_ay_srpc8xwIsXV1RWhMpk/edit?usp=sharing