2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, beekay414 said:

Remember when Zion was better than Ja. lol

Zion hardly played this year but when he did he was dominant. You crapped on Zion throughout the draft process and were completely wrong. He averaged 22 & 6 in 27 mpg, his PER36 numbers were like 30 and 10 as a rookie, lol. 

https://www.thespax.com/nba/zion-williamsons-historic-rookie-season/

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I will 100% guarantee you that Cole Anthony is better than Coby White at the NBA level lol. Some people are too simplistic to see it.

Coby went 7th in a pretty damn good draft class and Anthony likely won't even be a lottery pick in one of the worst draft classes in NBA history. Why can't NBA teams see it son? 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Zion hardly played this year but when he did he was dominant. You crapped on Zion throughout the draft process and were completely wrong. He averaged 22 & 6 in 27 mpg, his PER36 numbers were like 30 and 10 as a rookie, lol. 

https://www.thespax.com/nba/zion-williamsons-historic-rookie-season/

And he gave no effort on the defensive end, barely rebounded and his team was ****. lol

Ja >>>>>>>> Zion

Get over it.

And he gave no effort on the defensive end, barely rebounded and his team was ****. lol

Ja >>>>>>>> Zion

Get over it.

He became the 5th teenager in NBA history to average 20+ ppg along with Melo, Luka, Durant, and LeBron. But okie dokie. Zion is a phenom, he just needs to stay healthy. 

Zion is the poop I took in my toilet lol

I mean 30 & 10 per 36 as a rookie is doo doo. Especially as a 19 year old kid, lol. You wish Giannis could do what my baby boy Zion does. One more disappearing act in the playoffs for the Bucks and then its back to mediocrity for the next decade for y'all. I can't wait. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I mean 30 & 10 per 36 as a rookie is doo doo. Especially as a 19 year old kid, lol. You wish Giannis could do what my baby boy Zion does. One more disappearing act in the playoffs for the Bucks and then its back to mediocrity for the next decade for y'all. I can't wait. 

Steven GIF by Australian Survivor