2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Never said that. I don't know how you can misrepresent the fact that there's a ton of room between 9 PPG (Rivers, Mills) and 20 PPG. But, keep on doing what you do. I'll keep on being right.

That's fine. We can agree to disagree. I don't see Cole being much more than a decent scorer off of the bench but we'll see what happens. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Colby can't hold Cole's jockstrap. But some people want to jump back and forth year by year.

Colby is a better athlete and creator off the bounce than Cole. He can actually explode past defenders consistently and get to the rim. Cole can't and that's one of the main reasons he has to settle for so many tough shots. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Colby is a better athlete and creator off the bounce than Cole. He can actually explode past defenders consistently and get to the rim. Cole can't and that's one of the main reasons he has to settle for so many tough shots. 

Yeah, that's it. lol 39.4/35.4/79.1 with a 52.9% FG% at the rim.

And it's Coby, not Colby. 

Coby - .556 true shooting %, .516 eFG %, .500 2FG, .352 3FG, .670 FG% at the rim, .800 FT%,  4.1 assists per game, 2.6 TO per game

Cole - .501 true shooting %, .451 eFG %, .402 2FG, .348 3FG, .536 FG% at the rim, .750 FT%, 4.0 assists per game, 3.5 TO per game

Coby can't hold his jock strap doe. 

Edited by NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

Coby - .556 true shooting %, .516 eFG %, .500 2FG, .352 3FG, .670 FG% at the rim, .800 FT%,  4.1 assists per game, 2.6 TO per game

Cole - .501 true shooting %, .451 eFG %, .402 2FG, .348 3FG, .536 FG% at the rim, .750 FT%, 4.0 assists per game, 3.5 TO per game

Coby can't hold his jock strap doe. 

College stats don't matter. I've told you that a million times.

Remember when Zion was better than Ja. lol

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Let's stop pretending that college ball equates to the NBA? I was a Coby fan, for sure, but Cole has more talent in his pinky finger than Coby does in his entire body.

Coby is more explosive, better creating off the bounce, and shot the ball at a better clip than Cole from every area of the court.