Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

@squire12 I’m serious as in you made it sound like a 1 shot PGO and I wasn’t asking about 2 visitors the same night.

Also worth wondering why you would specifically mention a northerner in the writeup if you also are Westeros but tbh I know nothing about GOT

SwAg walked proudly into his keep after a day out in the field. He nobly took off his warrior helmet and set it beside his bed. He splendorously laid down in bed next to his wife. Truly there was no greater man than a man of SwAg's lineage.  Never a narcissistic man has there ever been but he was cool with it because he knew he was the best. As he started to drift off to sleep, he smiled happy thoughts.

"I'll show those ******* idiots tomorrow."

A few minutes after he fell asleep a dragon flew in and destroyed the **** out of his keep, burning everyone alive. No more SwAg.

SwAg is dead. He was Loren LannisterWesteros-Aligned.

It is now Day 4! With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to hang. The deadline is Saturday, 6/29 at 10 PM EST.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 I’m serious as in you made it sound like a 1 shot PGO and I wasn’t asking about 2 visitors the same night.

Also worth wondering why you would specifically mention a northerner in the writeup if you also are Westeros but tbh I know nothing about GOT

Just north Westeros is what he was saying 

that being said, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t someone claim a move on squire? 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It is why I asked about the northerner statement in the write up.  I have no knowledge of the source material.  Rackcs only said that I would know if the write up kill was a result of my PGO.  I got no PM from him on it, which is consistent with what he said would happen.  No PM, but the write up would make it clear.  

Since I cannot offer much about my character, I can only encourage you to read the nacho death write up.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

that being said, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t someone claim a move on squire? 

If someone did, it would have to have been after Nacho visited me.   If it was on N1, they are lying.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If so then either squire or the move claimed are scum. Did Naz claim but say he was blocked?

Archived