Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Orca

Yeah I am all over the place and not helping much I get it. If you played last game with me when I was scum everything I did was methodical. @squire12 it was a theory that Naz tried to hit me night one but I believe now he has even night hits and tried to hit me night 2 and lied about an action on night 1. No one has verified redirecting or blocking him and why would anyone? Why would anyone redirect or block Naz when he was assumed to be less active? None of you seem to want to go for Naz though. I’ll go Orca because it makes not sense to go Naz by myself and there is a good chance Orca Naz and Touch are the scum. 

SO you know that your place style last game was more calculated and methodical as scum.  So is it possible -- and likely-- that you would change that play style if you drew a scum alignment this game.  The idea that you are trying to point this out as a reason that you are not scum is not really resonating well with me.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor  Did you think that you were a likely hit target on N1?  If so, why?

Because of the Dingo disaster I believe if there was a town with a hit I would be hit. I know my erratic town play rubs many the wrong way and some view me as worse than an inactive. As I’ve been told. There was no hit by scum night one so I assumed they had tried to hit me in my delusion of grandeur. Riding high off of a really well played game by myself. I just kind of fell off the wagon here back to horrible play. I can admit that. And if you all want to vote me out I’m done fighting you can do what you wish. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

SO you know that your place style last game was more calculated and methodical as scum.  So is it possible -- and likely-- that you would change that play style if you drew a scum alignment this game.  The idea that you are trying to point this out as a reason that you are not scum is not really resonating well with me.

Yeah I understand that. I’m being honest though. Take it for what you will. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because of the Dingo disaster I believe if there was a town with a hit I would be hit. I know my erratic town play rubs many the wrong way and some view me as worse than an inactive. As I’ve been told. There was no hit by scum night one so I assumed they had tried to hit me in my delusion of grandeur. Riding high off of a really well played game by myself. I just kind of fell off the wagon here back to horrible play. I can admit that. And if you all want to vote me out I’m done fighting you can do what you wish. 

You keep trying to put this on me, yet I didn't even use anything on you N1.

I've stated multiple times that I got the information on you N2.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I understand that. I’m being honest though. Take it for what you will. 

YOu are being honest about this, but the other false claims and abilitiies you have stated were......the Truth?

Once you start to spin a lie, it is really hard to recover from it.

Counselor

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

YOu are being honest about this, but the other false claims and abilitiies you have stated were......the Truth?

Once you start to spin a lie, it is really hard to recover from it.

Counselor

Well played as scum squire. 

16 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

You hammered Matts....

Every Dog has his day

Matts is town. But people want to call me a detriment I will live up to it. Got Dingo. Naz is next 

Then state that Matts is town

Once I get Naz I win 

alternate win condition at play here?

I’m taking out my scum list. People who have been scum to me personally 

Now it is a personal vendetta that you are voting and taking out players

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You hammered Matts....

Then state that Matts is town

alternate win condition at play here?

Now it is a personal vendetta that you are voting and taking out players

The town and vendetta were jokes. And no I don’t have an alternate win condition as that would fit in my joke to get rid of Naz as my personal vendetta. I’m done fighting it give me one more vote and I’ll self hammer