Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts you are by far and away the most delusional dumbass I have ever met in my life. You literally said you told him to claim something as the night swatch ....

get a ******* clue you moron. 

Poor verbiage. I told him to do something related to the nights watch. As that would be the jailer role in a got. 

But again. I was referring to the ability, not the character. Jail = the wall.

Btw, you still haven't answered my question as in the registratio thread.

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts why are you tagging and quoting me? You’re JAG to me.

Because if you are going to lie about me, I need you to know how wrong you are.

Just now, Dome said:

No, this is dumb.

do you guys really not see that nobody sees it that way but the two of you?

stick together for sure though, it’s been an impressive showing thus far 

This is dumber

It's the name of the game with multiple posts and conversations in thread

If I'm going ham on you explaining why you are scum and Counselor comes in and red letters Pickle and then the conversation never goes back to me hamming you...then the conversation was interrupted. It's a matterer of fact. The intent is up for debate and only 1 person would know the intent but its completely fair to make a guess on said intent

In this example Pickle flips civ you can say Counselor interrupted with the fake red letter to possibly save Dome

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is dumber

It's the name of the game with multiple posts and conversations in thread

If I'm going ham on you explaining why you are scum and Counselor comes in and red letters Pickle and then the conversation never goes back to me hamming you...then the conversation was interrupted. It's a matterer of fact. The intent is up for debate and only 1 person would know the intent but its completely fair to make a guess on said intent

In this example Pickle flips civ you can say Counselor interrupted with the fake red letter to possibly save Dome

That’s not what happened at all though.

youre completely changing the story trying to get me to agree to something that isn’t what’s being discussed.

If what you’re saying is true literally every single post that isn’t a continuation of the previous post is an interruption 

i cant keep debating with you two. You’ll never get it 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Poor verbiage. I told him to do something related to the nights watch. As that would be the jailer role in a got. 

But again. I was referring to the ability, not the character. Jail = the wall.

Btw, you still haven't answered my question as in the registratio thread.

Because if you are going to lie about me, I need you to know how wrong you are.

Okay buddy

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, any post about anything other than what you, specifically, are talking about, is an interruption.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That’s not what happened at all though.

youre completely changing the story trying to get me to agree to something that isn’t what’s being discussed.

If what you’re saying is true literally every single post that isn’t a continuation of the previous post is an interruption 

i cant keep debating with you two. You’ll never get it 

If it changes the conversation at hand...yes I believe so. If someone posts in this thread about the next game and then there is 10 pages soley on that...that's an interruption...period 

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Okay buddy

Did you figure out how you are a liar yet? And somehow @theuntouchable bought your BS. If not, let me break it down for you:

Malf, drunk & angry, ranting and raving in thread and in chat, discussed how some posters are huge cowards/unethical and he will never play with them again.

Dome agrees that the mod kills and strategic no posting is bush league and he too is taking a break.

Matt's is trying to calm them down. Making jokes. Asking if malf needs a hug. 

Squire makes post. 

Malf says: "squire is talking about game out of thread. Racks you must kill him".

Dome says: "racks, that needs your attention. But mod killing him makes me look scummy"

Forge says: "he did break the rules".

Matt says: not a damn thing.

Racks says: I might have to mod kill him. Give me some time to think about it.

Racks then says: write up is in, give me your hit tonight.

Matt's says: wow. You should kill them all, they all sent me their roles and told me your favorite football team sucks. Lol.

But we need to hit UNT. don't ever tell him I said this, but he is a pretty good player. 

Dome says: I agree. Malf, swag, unt are good players. Got to hit UNT.

Forge says: yup hit UNT.

Racks says: GG. 

Feel free to verify it.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you figure out how you are a liar yet? And somehow @theuntouchable bought your BS. If not, let me break it down for you:

Malf, drunk & angry, ranting and raving in thread and in chat, discussed how some posters are huge cowards/unethical and he will never play with them again.

Dome agrees that the mod kills and strategic no posting is bush league and he too is taking a break.

Matt's is trying to calm them down. Making jokes. Asking if malf needs a hug. 

Squire makes post. 

Malf says: "squire is talking about game out of thread. Racks you must kill him".

Dome says: "racks, that needs your attention. But mod killing him makes me look scummy"

Forge says: "he did break the rules".

Matt says: not a damn thing.

Racks says: I might have to mod kill him. Give me some time to think about it.

Racks then says: write up is in, give me your hit tonight.

Matt's says: wow. You should kill them all, they all sent me their roles and told me your favorite football team sucks. Lol.

But we need to hit UNT. don't ever tell him I said this, but he is a pretty good player. 

Dome says: I agree. Malf, swag, unt are good players. Got to hit UNT.

Forge says: yup hit UNT.

Racks says: GG. 

Feel free to verify it.

As I remember it 

Archived