~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Just when I thought they couldn't make Jinder's rise any worse.

I dont mind it, I love stables and I hate how few there have been in recent years. If he sticks around as the heavy in Jinder's group, I'd be ok with it. 

Also, it gives Baron good reason to not come out and cash in after such a brutal match. 

11 minutes ago, CrashMan510 said:

Good match if you dont count the time in the first structure.

Agreed, honestly. In general, I think the issue in the first structure was that they dragged everything out quite a bit without really doing much. Cut out like 8-10 minutes (rough estimate) and still do the four door tease and it would have helped the match a lot.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Agreed, honestly. In general, I think the issue in the first structure was that they dragged everything out quite a bit without really doing much. Cut out like 8-10 minutes (rough estimate) and still do the four door tease and it would have helped the match a lot.

Yep. That and the visibility was atrocious

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:
14 minutes ago, CrashMan510 said:

Good match if you dont count the time in the first structure.

Maybe only make it 2 doors, one for each competitor to call. That way you can only call for one door and it makes it more of a decision and we get less scrambling for open doors and more in ring work. 

I sometimes miss Jerry Lawler. That is how much I hate Booker T on commentary. 90% of what he says is nonsense. Most of the time, he seems to have no idea what Graves or Cole just said. And man, I just want him to choose if he wants to be a face or a heel. Because it's not even that he switches every week. He legit switches every five minutes.

I get that Otunga isn't good. But he's not Booker level of bad.

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I get that Otunga isn't good. But he's not Booker level of bad.

I think it's the exact opposite. I like Booker T, mainly because he's not Otunga, not that Booker is great, but he's not Otunga level bad, haha.

Archived