STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This reminds me of what a certain posted touched on about swag's game.  

Scum in this sense is anyone not town.  We won't ever be able to trust you especially after the last for games from swag and orca.  

Well one claiming to no be aligned with me so what is wrong with that methodology...…..

He still has my treasure :ph34r:

But seriously this. I had the game locked up on what N2 if someone didn't give the town drunk a Desert Eagle .50 cal in the freaking wild west....man that one annoyed me 

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well if you want to be cowards and lynch someone who is actually playing go ahead. ******* 

Who was the coward that lynched the defacto town vig d2 after they hit mafia last game...…...

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't even know what this means.

Fixed it below 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This reminds me of what a certain poster touched on about swag's game.  

Scum in this sense is anyone not town.  We won't ever be able to trust you especially after the last few games from swag and orca.  

Well one is claiming to not be aligned with me so what is wrong with that methodology...…..

Just now, Malfatron said:

If we want to lynch an other, d1 is the perfect spot for it

At lylo, mafia could reveal themselves and force counselor to vote with them under threat of killing counselor at night.

Thus, scum wants counselor alive

You have my word I won’t go with Mafia. I’ve kept my word

What?  The made up read that I'm more agreeable as scum?  I'm agreeable with logical progression, and the idea you detailed is not inherently flawed, even if Counselor is calling you an idiot for it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What?  The made up read that I'm more agreeable as scum?  I'm agreeable with logical progression, and the idea you detailed is not inherently flawed, even if Counselor is calling you an idiot for it.

Generally speaking, you have been though. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Generally speaking, you have been though. 

No, I really haven't.  You're all ignoring three full games of me as non-Town to use a game where I talked like a cowboy as your measuring stick.  That is retarded.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, I really haven't.  You're all ignoring three full games of me as non-Town to use a game where I talked like a cowboy as your measuring stick.  That is retarded.

Well, i think you are mafia this game even though you are being an *******

So cheer up

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yes, you really have. You're ignoring three full games of you as non-town to where you were more agreeable than what you typically as the measuring stick. Your argument is invalid. 

Archived