STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah why

"Despite being a named character, you are considered a generic crewman for any effects determined by that. "

What does this mean to you? To me, I read that as though someone may have an ability to affect a certain group of people. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

"Despite being a named character, you are considered a generic crewman for any effects determined by that. "

What does this mean to you? To me, I read that as though someone may have an ability to affect a certain group of people. 

Yeah, I think there are a few scenarios that make sense.  Ability that can only affect crewmembers comes to mind.  We also don’t know the night action resolution mechanic, so I thought crewmembers might be low priority or something.  Or, it could be some bastard elements salted into Town roles to balance a role cop.  Plenty of scenarios make sense.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I think there are a few scenarios that make sense.  Ability that can only affect crewmembers comes to mind.  We also don’t know the night action resolution mechanic, so I thought crewmembers might be low priority or something.  Or, it could be some bastard elements salted into Town roles to balance a role cop.  Plenty of scenarios make sense.

I'm almost wondering if that is how Mookie and Glen ended up being scanned. 

Wow, it's legit meandered into Star Trek territory for this game thing or whatever the heck it is.

This was made for me probably.  Yet nobody is currently walking around in a convincing Seven of Nine catsuit, or putting on the accent for a Locutus.  Very sad.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Glen - 7 - Matts, SirA1, Malfatron, rackcs, Dingo, TedLavie, MWil
MookieMonstah - 3 - Dome, squire12, SwAg
Matts - 2 - Glem, Pickle Rick

Suddenly transported back to Death Note....

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Wow, it's legit meandered into Star Trek territory for this game thing or whatever the heck it is.

This was made for me probably.  Yet nobody is currently walking around in a convincing Seven of Nine catsuit, or putting on the accent for a Locutus.  Very sad.

Pay attention and join the next game. You'll love it. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Or hate it. Kind of the same thing. And either way you'll end up playing over and over again. 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

PSA: @The Orca asked to be used as backup instead of joining Dead Chat. I've decided to allow this - if someone is to be modkilled, The Orca will assume their role instead.

Shut up, Wesley

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Unfortunately i am Borg.  I flow through transwarp conduits only occasionally when i observe something worth assimilating.

Archived