STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:
4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So you think it was 3 picked targets and the nacho randomly added 2 crew members to skew results? Or am I not understanding your assumption?

I think there is someone out there that can impact specific groups of people. Orcas autopsy talked about how he was a named character but would be known as a crewman for things that affected that 

I understood that part. About the person who can specifically target certain groups. Where im struggling is how you are tying that to people getting pulled into Domes scan. I dont see how the two are connected. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I understood that part. About the person who can specifically target certain groups. Where im struggling is how you are tying that to people getting pulled into Domes scan. I dont see how the two are connected. 

Have you tried adjusting the polarization of the main deflector?

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Sounds like ya'll are looking for a dead *** Redshirt.  How you find those chumps in this game?

If you want, I'd be glad to add you to the replacement list for this game. You could take over for a player if they're about to be killed for inactivity.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It depends on if Glen is telling the truth or not. it's the only thing I can think of that would explain how he was brought into it but targeted you with his watch. 

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Sounds like ya'll are looking for a dead *** Redshirt.  How you find those chumps in this game?

Who are you and why are you still commenting in a game you arent signed up for? 

Tell host you want to be a replacement. There is a chance you could jump in today since we have a bunch of lazy arse players who arent contributing. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It depends on if Glen is telling the truth or not. it's the only thing I can think of that would explain how he was brought into it but targeted you with his watch. 

Well he isnt telling the truth. I was beamed last night. The only possibilities:

1. He is lying (95%)

2. Beams cant be tracked (5%)

9 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Is it cool ifI I post like this for the rest of the game?

Or are you in the center on this? 

Maybe a left leaner? 

Not a big fan? 

Too bad. 

me secretly wonder if Dome on gambit #2. Gambit a day keep the doctor away.

Archived